Any Viper GTS's for sale?

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm currently looking at two Vipers; I'm actually test driving one of them tomorrow! :drive:
However, I thought I would keep my options open incase I find a better deal. The most I’m looking to spend is in the range of $40,000-$45,000…

I'm looking for a 1996-2002 with low mileage.(obviously)

The colors I'm most interested in are:
Steel Gray(2000 model) with or without stripes
Graphite Gray(2002 model) with or without stripes
Blue with or without stripes
Sapphire Blue with or without stripes

If anyone knows of any GTS's fitting this description or better yet selling one- please let me know!

*By the way I did look in the Marketplace on this forum; but was wondering if there were any other GTS's for sale not posted on there too. Also, if anyone was willing to negotiate the price on some of the ones in the Marketplace let me know.

Thanks, :D
Anthony

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently bought my car sight unseen from BJMotors (first time I've ever done that). My car is awesome. Bernie only sells the best as far as I am concerned.

If he has what you want I'd highly recommend him. :2tu:

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also got my car from Bernie and could not be happier. He gets some of the best quality cars out there.

Burntrubber

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I recently bought my car sight unseen from BJMotors (first time I've ever done that). My car is awesome. Bernie only sells the best as far as I am concerned.

If he has what you want I'd highly recommend him. :2tu:

Bernie is a guy you can but sight unseen for because he only sells top notch cars. So if you see something on the website rest assured it is the real deal.

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
97 gts 17k miles paxton supercharged. i know its not the color you want. but red with black stripes. 44,000$

Hey thanks for the heads up- I appreciate it, but I'm not really a fan of the red.. I'm test driving a blue with white stripes tomorrow so I'll see how that goes :D

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dealmaker on this forum has the nicest. 01 Sapphire ACR w/stripes. 2k miles. It is like new.
PM him. He's a great guy.
-Bravo

It must be worth A LOT of money with such low miles haha

Especially since it's an ACR and a rare color at that ;)