Anybody buy their Viper from Oolney & Blackburn?

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re you looking at the low miles 1993 RT/10? I looked at that one before I bought mine. It was overpriced.

Go Fast For Life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No - but they are just down the street from me. They seem to be honest and fair on their pricing, but again, I've never bought a car from them.

Les Quam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Friend of mine bought his GTS-R from them and was very happy with them. They had higher offers for the car between the time he had a chance to look at the car to verify it's condition and they didn't sell it out from under him even though they had no deposit. In other words they told him they would hold the car for him so he could come look at it and kept their word despite other higher offers for the car and learning they were selling it under the market.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I have MANY friends who are all quite happy with the cars that they have purchased them (Cobras, Vipers, Porsches, etc) AND, they have many repeat customers. In my opinion, they are straight shooters, and welcome us "Viper folks" when we stop by to "check out" a car for a potential out-of-town buyer.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Stopped by Ooley & Blackburn yesterday...the 94 Viper is a good looking car...800 miles, priced at $39,000.00

They are indeed good guys.

Kroger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I work right down the road from them on and have stopped in from time to time to browse the inventory and from talking with them they seem like they have excellent CS.

Their pricing is on the higher end of the spectrum but their cars are in excellent condition so the price can be justified.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960