Anybody on here going to the Kansas City Dyno Day?!

OP
OP
Sniper

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, Norman!

I'm planning on going, also. Can you give me some info?
Where it's at(like an address) and what time does it start?

-Thanks!

Performin Norman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt,
I am not sure of the time. I think it usually starts around 10am. You can call Mark at MC Racing to get the full information. His shop is located in Merriam, KS (area of KC). To get specific directions, go to www.gomcracing.com. Let me know if you need anything else. This is a blast. Have you dyno'd before?

OP
OP
Sniper

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car has been dynoed once before but I was not present. It was done on a Mustang Dynometer, so, I had to convert the horsepower and torque.

It sounds like a blast!

Norman, thanks for all the info!!! I've had a h$ll of a time getting some info about this dyno day!

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt, here is Chris's e-mail on the subject. I be there too. (Thought it started at 9am Norman, but I am usually wrong.)

Greetings!

We are facing three problems with tomorrow's scheduled Dyno Day:

1. Mother's Day
2. Bad weather (now 90%+ chance of rain)
3. Mother's Day

In deference to the mothers and to our generally clean cars, we have rescheduled Dyno Day for Sunday, June 2nd. We have Viper Days next weekend and the Hot Rod Power Tour the weekend after that. June 2nd appears to be the best day for all - and it's not Father's Day either! Now, YOU WILL WANT TO ATTEND THIS DYNO DAY. Why? Three major reasons:

1. Spend some fun time with fellow Viper owners.
2. Witness some impressive dyno pulls, including a Doug Levin Supercharged Viper and a Hennessey 650R.
3. Trophies and much more!! I received three very large boxes from Doug Levin Motorsports, who is generously sponsoring our Dyno Day. He sent some VERY impressive trophies (you better have a BIG mantle and a high ceiling if you win one of these babies) and numerous Viper T-shirts as "early entry" gifts. Great stuff!

We will look forward to seeing you on June 2nd and keep your fingers crossed for great weather!

Chris

Gear Grabbn Gary

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I should have my car back Thursday or Friday and if I do not kill myself before Sunday, I will be there for sure. Gary

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt -

I have e-mailed you six times on this - literally. Your e-mail BLOCKS me and the other KC members are getting my e-mails just fine. I really can't do much more and have included my phone number for you to call me. So in light of that:

Kansas City Dyno Day is scheduled for Sunday, June 2nd. It will start at 9:00 AM and run until approximately 7:00 PM, depending on the number of attendees. It will be held at MC Racing, located at 4880 Merriam Drive, Overland Park, KS 66203 (Phone: 913-789-9888). If you are coming from St. Joe, come down I-29 to I-635. Take I-635 to the Merriam Drive exit. Go south/west (right) on Merriam Drive. You will go a few blocks and will see a large "strip mall" that is all auto-related on the right. The first and largest is Dan's Automotive. At the end of that building on the left is MC Racing. If you are coming from Overland Park, take I-35 north to Antioch Road (just past Johnson Drive). Take a left (west) on Antioch and go to the first cross street stoplight, which is Merriam Drive. Take a right (north) and you will see a sign for Dan's Automotive immediately on your left. Go in that lot and to the end of the building, which is MC Racing. By the way Matt, this is the same Dyno we took you to when we met Hennessey for lunch - they were closed at the time.

Cost will be around $50 or less per car (probably closer to $40). All makes and models are welcome (tell your dad to bring the WS6), but Vipers take priority - it is the Viper Dyno Day after all. Hope to see you there and that you get your e-mail fixed!

Chris

PS. This is moving to the Events and Gatherings, where I replied to Matt's other post previously.

OP
OP
Sniper

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Norman - Thank you! Got your test e-mail just fine!!!
seeya.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper