Anyone buy from Woodhouse

c2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am thinking about buying a Viper from Woodhouse and am looking for imput from people that have purchased new or used from that dealership.....

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll go first...... A search key is a terrible thing to waste! Also search for the user name: "Billy Bob Pemberton".....errrr Bill Pemberton.

Welcome to the Viper Board! Since you have asked this question it is obvious you have not been here long!!
smile.gif

No Flames, Just Fire!!
laugh.gif

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY agree with buying from Woodhouse...sincere, honest, effective, professional, nice...and they HAVE the product...and they DELIVER !!!!

Doc.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about this? I ordered a new 2002 from Bill P. over the phone and put down a sizeable deposit. My circumstances changed and I could not buy the car. Bill P. told me he would refund my deposit with no hassles. He WILL be my viper salesman in the future. Just thought you would like to know. You can really tell a lot about someones character when they do the right thing even when they don't have to.

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Woodhouse and Bill Pemberton *****....

***** the money right out of your wallet that is! They are such good people you can't help buying from them. Bill is even giving me my SRT for free! (Right Bill?).

Seriously, they are the best dealer. I previously bought from another who was supposedly up there too... between that dealer and woodhouse, NO comparison. Not even close. Woodhouse all the way.

Wolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my 2000 through Woodhouse, Bill Pemberton is an excellent salesman, only problem was the car actually came in earlier than scheduled!!

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Psst! Listen .... I hear the Pemberton Choir gathering together for a unified chorus of "God Bless Woodhouse Dodge". Even though I have never purchased a Viper from Bill P. I can vouch for his popularity. The man is a god within the Viper community. Can I get an "Amen" from someone?

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes i have bought from woodchuck!!!
it was delivered to my garage door with not a bit of problem
people will ask where did you buy it I tell them all
woodhouse in Nebraska.. over the internet.
bill answered everyone of my emails prior to purchase.
would not use anyone else...!!!!
go with the best!!

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SoCal Craig:
I got mine from Bill too. He was easy to deal with, honest, and quite knowledgeable about Vipers. Highly recommended!
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I 100000% agree. Bill is great!

Steve Miehe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my '01 RT10 from Bill and it was delivered to my driveway. Had a problem with with an interior part and he offered to send a replacement the following day, overnight mail.
Good people to work with.

Velox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also bought from Bill P after doing the research here and elsewhere and finding the same answers. I traded in my C5 and he handled that, gave me a fair price, and took all
bounce.gif
of the hassle out of the deal. He had my 2001 GTS delivered to my garage door, and took my Vet back in the same trailer. The entire process including followup was flawless; I highly recommend Bill P.

silverviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I went to replace my 99 with an 01, I tried a number of dealers in the Bay Area. After being so ticked off by their lousy behavior, I figured I'd try this dude in Nebraska. Bill was excellent, no complaints, great price, quick delivery, help with the paperwork, for he's a jollly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow....

red98GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look into my eyes.....you are getting sleepy.....very, very sleepy.....now....call Woodhouse and ask for Bill P. and buy your car there.....do it now........when I snap my fingers, you will wake up and have no knowledge of what I've told you.....and try to ignore the best Viper buying experience on the planet.........snap!!!!

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6 Star Dealer and a hell-of-a nice guy. If this list of testimonials doesnt convince you, then add one more satusfied customer to the list.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BigsViper:
I'll go first...... A search key is a terrible thing to waste! Also search for the user name: "Billy Bob Pemberton".....errrr Bill Pemberton.

Welcome to the Viper Board! Since you have asked this question it is obvious you have not been here long!!
smile.gif

No Flames, Just Fire!!
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No flames just fire!
laugh.gif
supergrin.gif

OP
OP
C

c2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all who took the time to respond to my thread you convinced me that Bill is the guy to deal with....Thanks again
I'll let you know how everything works out.
Jerry in Minnesota.

SlowCreamPuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D*mn... How much money does Bill or Bob make per Viper sold?
eek.gif
They definitely earned all of it though.
wink.gif

No wonder they can afford to race Vipers.
laugh.gif

Seriously, you don't even have to think about it... Just call Woodhouse, ask for Bill Pemberton, and the rest will be history.

I wasn't even ready to buy a Viper last year, but Bill somehow got me to buy one and I don't regret that for a moment. I was going to buy one around June this year. I am glad that Bill didn't give up on me.

Remember, it's more than just buying a Viper. The service that continues beyond the sale is simply incredible!

Leonard Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to add to the others, I have purchased a 2001 viper, prowler and ordered my 2003 SRT from Bill. He makes it so easy it is actually easier than buying from a local dealer. And if you pick up the car there he has a great lunch place. Do it and you won't be aorry.

SERPENT INDIANA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill Pemberton and Bob Woodhouse...what a pair...I have bought 4 Prowlers from them and 2 Vipers...a 2000 GTS and a 2002 ACR...have a "Last Edition" ACR due in this week from them also... have an SRT ordered and a Ford GT-40....there is no one else to deal with...pricing is very competitive and service like you won't believe....class act all the way....end your shopping with Bill............PS...the gray/silver 2000 GTS they have was mine...A PERFECT CAR !!! I bought another one like it(same color combo) except it has the ACR package....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte