Anyone Close to Middleburg, Fla?

scplato

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, Im looking at purchasing my first viper. I found a 2006 GTS, but I cannot go to check it out personally. Is there anyone close to the 32068 Zip that would be willing to check the car out for me before i buy it sight unseen? I would be willing to pay you for your time. I know it needs tires to start with, but I have a feeling there are a few more things that I cannot see from the photos and speaking with the dealership.
Thanks in advance.

V

Venomiss

Hi, Im looking at purchasing my first viper. I found a 2006 GTS, but I cannot go to check it out personally. Is there anyone close to the 32068 Zip that would be willing to check the car out for me before i buy it sight unseen? I would be willing to pay you for your time. I know it needs tires to start with, but I have a feeling there are a few more things that I cannot see from the photos and speaking with the dealership.
Thanks in advance.

Maybe someone from Jacksonville area can help you out since it's south of there.

Have you run a car fax yet? Good luck.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it advertised at the dealership as a 2006 GTS? If so that may be a bad sign as it is actually an SRT10 Coupe....no biggie, just a little weird to me. Post some pics if you can. Thanks

OP
OP
S

scplato

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I ran a carfax and a carcheck. Its clean by saying "clean", there is hardly any info on it. just when it was put in service and license registration events in 2006 and 2007. Last mileage it showed was 240. It has 12,500 now. The car was originally from Ft. Worth. I spoke to a dealership they ran the VIN, only shows throw out bearing repair in 2006. Just not getting a positive feeling about it. I know it will need tires, all fluid changes for sure so far to get it "road worthy". Just the known repairs im estimating almost $3k. Rock chips on front fascia thats about $600 more. They said "slight" curb rash on front passenger. If anyone from Jacksonville area reads this , please contact me.

OP
OP
S

scplato

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My correction it is an SRT 10 not GTS, i was looking at a GTS earlier and had that on the brain. Scary! To rephrase 2006 SRT 10 coupe. MadO953 you are correct!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21