Anyone else still waiting for an F.E. to be delivered?

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pretty sure that andrew doe has an FE on order since 2008 it seems

He will get his,,,,,,, the first day it snows here. :rolaugh:

I think if they "see you" complain here, they move you to the back of the line. Sort of like I do to my customers. :omg:

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am shocked that there appear to be FEs on dealer lots. I think Tomball has 2 or 3 and there was one on ebay. I would think with just 32 staying in the US they would all be sold.

FastestBusaAround

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dealer has one that came in a few days ago - no takers yet, nor do I think there will be any time soon. I had an all black 2010 roadster on order, which came in and was offered to me @ 5K under the contract negotiated price (already at 5K under MSRP) when I refused delivery - to come to a total of 93k CDN before tax. The F/E roadster on the floor, is @ 108k MSRP and they don't really want to deal on it. Same exact equipment list as the black one I refused, but about 15k more for the F/E badging at the end of the day. Will it be worth more later? Maybe...but wasn't worth 15k more...IMO. It's pretty, but not enough to make me want to buy it. The red paint surrounding the smaller gauges in center is really hot, but that and the F/E badging wasn't doing it for me. The interior is monotone, with no red anywhere, unlike the black one I ordered.

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow 93k for a viper, sounds like a deal to me. what dealer were you going to buy from? did you end up buying another one?

FastestBusaAround

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dealer is located in Quebec,Canada. Are you in Canada or the US? The F/E is still on the floor as of yesterday...and I think it will be there for a while to come, possibly until after winter. PM me if you want more detail.

FastestBusaAround

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow 93k for a viper, sounds like a deal to me. what dealer were you going to buy from? did you end up buying another one?
Nope - still have my VVO '08 with VVO color matched Foregeline wheels. Was originally going to buy the 2010 to keep as an investment, but decided it was the wrong car to buy for that. I had no plans to sell the 08 in any case, but if I was going to get a Viper to hang on to for investment purposes, it should have been an ACRX.