Anyone know this car? 99 black GTS

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't konw the car, but it LOOKS like a STEAL for what is in it for the price. THose 20" I forge woudl look AMAZING on my 01!

kpham

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I haven't seen this car up close, but I have seen it on high way awhile back. It's very amazing, shiny, especially with those wheels. If I have to complain, it would be the stock exhaust tips.

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys.... black on black is what I have been looking for, but most have the cognac interiors.

I haven't seen this car up close, but I have seen it on high way awhile back. It's very amazing, shiny, especially with those wheels. If I have to complain, it would be the stock exhaust tips.

Just sent you a PM....

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Marko,
FWIW I did speak briefly to the owner when he was selling the wheels. He was located in Fremont, Ca. Although, I did not see the Viper he welcomed me to view the wheels if i was interested in purchasing them. Shoot me a PM if you want more info.
Burt

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet color combo!! Best looking Viper IMHO. :D

I will have to agree with you....lol

That car looks great. Needs a blower though. :D

What about some turbos...:drive:

Hey Marko,
FWIW I did speak briefly to the owner when he was selling the wheels. He was located in Fremont, Ca. Although, I did not see the Viper he welcomed me to view the wheels if i was interested in purchasing them. Shoot me a PM if you want more info.
Burt

Sent you a PM....

Thanks for all the input so far! If anyone has any leads on a black on black GTS or bumble bee at a good price, please keep me in mind...

:2tu:

BlackViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either this guys has been selling this car on and off for 2 years or it has changed hands A LOT. When I purchased my viper a year ago I saw this one for sale and considered it, but at the time he wanted about $47k with the wheels or $39k without wheels. Either way, never saw the car in person but the wheels give it a much better appearance then it will be when you get it with stock wheels. I've seen this car for sale on different forums through the past couple of years always with pictures of the wheels and never with the stock wheels even though that's how he is selling it. Wheels on a black viper do a world a difference. Either way, here is a pic of mine and it came with the wheels along with the big break kit and other goodies for a little over 40k.

You must be registered for see images attach