Anyone wanna do a secret santa gift thing?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know they're doing this over at the Alley, so just wondered if anyone over here wanted to do a VCA Secret Santa thing? I'll be glad to organize it. I figure set the spending limit to ~$50. Just post here and if we can get a descent amount of people (atleast 10 people), everyone can PM me their mailing address and hobbies/wish list and I'll pair everyone up with a different person and send out their information so people can buy gifts and get them shipped.

Deadline for signing up is December 2nd.

If this violates VCA's website policy in anyway, my apologies and feel free to pull this post.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HECK YEAH!

Whoever gets my name I want a TT SRT-C....THANK YOU!

50 bucks Hmmmmmmm, Thats possible tornado's are on special buy 1 get the 2nd for half price and still have monvey left over for diner.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm an a$$hole.........I'm not in......I did as so many do....read the title of the thread and posted without reading.........screw what was in the comments section.......hence my not seing the fiddy buck cover charge, and asking for a TT SRT-C

I was trying to be a comedian and failed miserably......

You guys have fun though, and have a GREAT Turkey Day!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL! I am sorry for the confusion. Cant participate as I am tapped for the time being. Darn new wheels.

give me your address anyway so i can send you a box of coal, ya party pooper! :2tu:

BTW for the rest of you party poopers - there are only a few days left till christmas and Santa IS WATCHING YOU YA KNOW! ;)

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad... a brilliant junk mail data mining scheme! Want our ss# and date of birth too? ;)

I don't need that until tax time so I can claim you guys as dependants :)

Looks like we're up to 7 people. (I'm assuming TwinTurbo3150 and Warfang are in as well)

Like Joe, I'm not in and was just being a comedian. All of my money goes to my Viper and my wife... not necessarily in that order. :D

bah humbug! :p

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know, I've posted a couple (ok, a couple dozen) pictures of ******* girls posing with my Viper, but if my secret santa sent me my own ******* girl, I could post a lot more pics for you guys.... *hint hint* :)

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad... a brilliant junk mail data mining scheme! Want our ss# and date of birth too? ;)

I don't need that until tax time so I can claim you guys as dependants :)

Looks like we're up to 7 people. (I'm assuming TwinTurbo3150 and Warfang are in as well)

Like Joe, I'm not in and was just being a comedian. All of my money goes to my Viper and my wife... not necessarily in that order. :D

bah humbug! :p

sorry count me out, maybe next year. I have 12 kids to feed

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just said $50 would be the LIMIT. I'm not expecting everyone to run out and spend $50 on a person they've never met. I don't wanna scare off any people who want to participate because they think its a $50 MINIMUM. You can spend however much you want on a gift, I just thought $50 was a sensible limit.

p.s.--If someone wanted to buy me a supercharger, I'd be glad to overlook the $50 limit in that case :)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL! I am sorry for the confusion. Cant participate as I am tapped for the time being. Darn new wheels.

give me your address anyway so i can send you a box of coal, ya party pooper! :2tu:

BTW for the rest of you party poopers - there are only a few days left till christmas and Santa IS WATCHING YOU YA KNOW! ;)
haha! Here you go:

F355
PO BOX 13
Coal City, NJ 69696

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why it wouldn't even have to do with cars??? How about some AK King crab?? Or Caribou sausage?? hahahah.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960