Apology and Disappointed (somewhat long)

NJVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently replied a post entitled "Hxxxxxxxx Venom 800 on Ebay ".

In this response, I included a cut and paste of the unmentionable name's website.

It was an unfortunate mistake on my part due to my old school days of doing an "exact" quote from the e-bay site.

For this, I truly apologize for an "honest" mistake.

I do want to make 3 things perfectly clear:
1.) No one told me I had to write this apology, I freely admit when I am wrong and always will. However, I did receive an e-mail from an VCA officer (name will remain anonymous) who "Very, Very politely" informing me of my mistake at mentioning this person's e-mail address. I truly thank you for being such a gentleman!

2.) It was not my intention, and never ever will be, to promote anything associated with this individual. Do a search on my Username and you will see this same opinion reflected quite clearly in other e-mails.

3.) A harsh way to end what begins as an apology, but...

I was very excited when I first picked-up my Viper several months ago and looked forward to joining the VCA. This was a result of meeting some special people like Joe Belon, Joe Houss and Paul Morris (Buhler Dodge).

For the most part, I am very happy to have met some really nice people and thank them for their opinions, and help, especially the supporting forum vendors.

Lately, however, I, like others (including supporting vendors), have also encountered others who seem to take pleasure in writing insulting comments others because the opinions differ from their own.

To these people I say if you don't have anything constructive to say then don't say anything at all. I came her for help, not to be insulted. If you feel the overwhelming urge to do so fine, give your opinion, but be respectful of others opinions even if they do not agree with yours.

I really hate writing this portion, but I am so tired of people complaining about how lousy and inhumane other people are, and then in the same breath, turn around and act that same way. If you want respect then give it!

Maybe I think too much old school, but we are suppose to be a close knit club, just like the movie "Band of the Hand", separate fingers but all joined at the palm.

Change starts with each of us...I choose to be an active member of this great VCA forum and help others whenever possible!

Proud VCA Member,
Tim

SCS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering what the big deal was too...I saw the original post with the Hennessey link in it and didn't think anything of it...I certainly didn't view it as any kind of endorsement of the man or his products and I sure as hell don't think you need to apologize for it...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960