Attn: Plumcrazy

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Phil, 13,614 posts........really? Do you have a life? I'm sorely lacking in the post department for being here as long as you. but I have a life :D I kicking your butt on the "other" Viper board with 22,766 posts...............maybe I don't have a life :rolaugh:

Can you tell me again how to hook up the speakers in the hood? They stopped working.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's why Gen 1 & 2 Viper owners never let their car in the rain... It shorts out the hood speakers... The speaker cones get dried out in the sun too. ;)

:eater::eater:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
look ron making fun of ME....post ***** !

lol@jon. youre right but i like the droid browser :)

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty certain Phil is not only simultaneously posting on many Viper boards at the same time but also other car club sites for various makes. He's syndicating himself!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I joined back in 1999 when I started reading here. Ind have a lot more posts and cred then...:)

Signed,
jesus4vipers

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you divide it by the YEARS here, it does not seem so 'life-less' as some others!

AndrewDoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil and I had 15 near misses the other day while driving to PA. I finally grabbed the phone and saw that he was posting the Alley!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SEARCH FEATURE
Almost every question you can think of has already been asked and answered! In some cases, the information may be out of date and a new thread will be needed, but in many cases, an answer to your question may be under 10 seconds away!

The VCA Web Forums has a search feature very similar to web search engines like Google. By typing in a few words, it will search all old posts since the website was created to find words matching what you typed in. Be mindful though, the more words you type the fewer results you will get as it will try to find posts only with all of the words you types. In saying that as well, by using words like “The” and “It” you will get hundreds if not thousands of threads. I might suggest sticking to main words. Also try to avoid year specific searches. It will block out a lot of good info. For example:

“What is the best exhaust system for my 2006”

It might be better as:

“best exhaust”

To do a search, click on Search located in the center of the Directional Information Toolbar. If you are wanting a quick overall search, just type in the words in the search box. For this example, we will go with an Advanced Search as you can further clarify your search parameters.

Once you have clicked on Search, click Advanced Search located under the Quick Search field.

Type in the key words you want to search for. Once you have typed in your key words, click on the drop down arrow on the Search All Open Forums tab located on the lower right side of the Search page if you would like to clarify your search. Choose a specific forums you would like the question searched under. In some cases this is not needed but if you are wanting the best exhaust for your 2008, you will not want the threads from the 1992 cars. This feature helps to cut down on the amount of non-applicable information that will be presented to you. Do remember though, by selecting the one section you are narrowing down the number of places the search will look. If there was a thread in the Racing section, and you only selected the SRT section, you will not see that information. This menu can be useful if used correctly.

Once complete, click Search and see your answers! Feel free to play, there is no limit to the amount of searches you can do!

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love when I see a question like, "what are the best tires for the track?"...

Then I just wait for the inevitable "Plumcrazy" post.
You know it's coming, you just don't know when....

:lmao:

SEARCH FEATURE
Almost every question you can think of has already been asked and answered! In some cases, the information may be out of date and a new thread will be needed, but in many cases, an answer to your question may be under 10 seconds away!

The VCA Web Forums has a search feature very similar to web search engines like Google. By typing in a few words, it will search all old posts since the website was created to find words matching what you typed in. Be mindful though, the more words you type the fewer results you will get as it will try to find posts only with all of the words you types. In saying that as well, by using words like “The” and “It” you will get hundreds if not thousands of threads. I might suggest sticking to main words. Also try to avoid year specific searches. It will block out a lot of good info. For example:

“What is the best exhaust system for my 2006”

It might be better as:

“best exhaust”

To do a search, click on Search located in the center of the Directional Information Toolbar. If you are wanting a quick overall search, just type in the words in the search box. For this example, we will go with an Advanced Search as you can further clarify your search parameters.

Once you have clicked on Search, click Advanced Search located under the Quick Search field.

Type in the key words you want to search for. Once you have typed in your key words, click on the drop down arrow on the Search All Open Forums tab located on the lower right side of the Search page if you would like to clarify your search. Choose a specific forums you would like the question searched under. In some cases this is not needed but if you are wanting the best exhaust for your 2008, you will not want the threads from the 1992 cars. This feature helps to cut down on the amount of non-applicable information that will be presented to you. Do remember though, by selecting the one section you are narrowing down the number of places the search will look. If there was a thread in the Racing section, and you only selected the SRT section, you will not see that information. This menu can be useful if used correctly.

Once complete, click Search and see your answers! Feel free to play, there is no limit to the amount of searches you can do!

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike. Any updates? Looking forward to hearing about your cars soon

Comin' along..

-ACRX "clone" track car is done except for the cage and pulling the interior. Track season is starting so I will probably wait till later for that. Might make a few backroads runs with it anyway. Full cage, harnesses and wrap around seats tend look funny in the car next to you at a stoplight...:omg:
-Finally sent the drag car chasis out for powdercoat. Sent the diff, wheelie bars and chute hdwe. out for black chrome. The body is hanging from a lift...:rolaugh:
-SS TT is "locked and loaded". Ready for pavement assault....:D
-Slate car has been retired to the street. That car is too nice looking to track anymore...:)

You are about due to be heading down to DLM, correct?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang