Bat's Blue Coupe to star in Pixar's "Car's 2"! (PIC)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG---THAT is totally awesome, BAT!!!! I would definitely get that movie once it comes out just to see and have your GORGEOUS car available to look at!!!! THAT is great!!
~juli~

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bat,
That is awesome!!! Can't wait to see the final product.....especially now .... knowing the STAR!

My kids are gonna want your autograph for sures.

Lance

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pixar's schedule (projects currently in development): Ratatouille (Sneak preview tomorrow!), WALL-E (2008), UP (2009), Toy Story 3 (2010).

Remember, these projects takes YEARS to ramp up. I don't see a Cars2 anywhere, although they're rumored to possibly do a short (2-5min) with the same characters, but I wouldn't consider that a sequel.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was fooled??? Who did the photoshop job on BAT's Viper, did YOU, BAT??? If so, you are certainly more talented than I know you are anyway!!! ~juli~

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I thought Dodge was FINALLY going to start marketing the Viper :rolleyes: . Oh well, maybe tomorrow :dunno: But, thats an absolutely AWESOME photoshop job. If you want to do a McViper pic like that, you have my full copyright permission to do it :D

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can u change the color from blue to red. And put the lettering on the tires on the car with the smiley face

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery