belanger header install on an 02 gts

STEELTHUNDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just purchased a complete belanger system form ROE. Does anyone have some special/helpful instruction for the install?Any special tools?Additional parts needed(gaskets,etc)?

VPRPWRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use OEM gaskets on all of my header installs. You just can't beat their quality over the ones that come with the headers. That's the only recommendation I have.

viperrt96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be prepared to move/tilt the motor. I've Installed 3 headers on 3 different vipers (Gen1/2) and 2 of the 3 I had to move the motor (level) for clearance (even amount) other than that they're not that bad.

Geronimo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be prepared to move/tilt the motor. I've Installed 3 headers on 3 different vipers (Gen1/2) and 2 of the 3 I had to move the motor (level) for clearance (even amount) other than that they're not that bad.
I had to replace motor mounts to get clearance. OP, do it now while you have easy access. Also do the tranny mount while you are at it.

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just finished this instal and did the motor mounts at the same time. Get new OEM gasket, do not reuse. My install went pretty smoothly, just followed the instructions that came with the headers.

pitdad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How's it sound? Feel any difference in power? We like to see / hear videos....

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds awesome!!! But I'm not sure how much is down to the headers and how much is the Roe supercharger I installed at the same time :)
Haven't driven it yet, just finishing off the last few bits & pieces. One more problem to overcome and then it's time for my first drive with FI :drive:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala