BEST POLISH FOR 2001 WHEELS?

SPARKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I HAVE A 94 RT10 WITH 2001 WHEELS ON IT. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF WHEEL POLISH TO USE? I HAVE THE ZAINO WAX FOR THE PAINT Z6, CAN I USE IT FOR THE WHEELS OR IS THERE SOMETHING BETTER?

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You only need to use Zaino polish on the wheels. Do not use any type of metal/aluminum/chrome polishes. Your wheels are clearcoated, so treat them like the paint on the car itself.

OP
OP
S

SPARKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matt M, PA:
You only need to use Zaino polish on the wheels. Do not use any type of metal/aluminum/chrome polishes. Your wheels are clearcoated, so treat them like the paint on the car itself.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
THANKS DUDE. HEARING ALL OF THESE GUYS WAR STORIES MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT TO DO.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No polish at all, zaino or other wise. Soap and water, followed by car wax for the imperfections.

Anything else can cause yellowing and stripping of finish no matter how mild.

OP
OP
S

SPARKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SPARKY:
Originally posted by Matt M, PA:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
THANKS DUDE. HEARING ALL OF THESE GUYS WAR STORIES MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT TO DO.
NO ANSWERS?????