Big Brake Kit - Who has the best price?

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like the title states... looking to add BBK on my GTS over the winter.

Who has the best price? If anyone has a used set in great condition - let me know.

Thanks!

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here. I'm definitely doing some sort of upgrade. Was thinking Tom's rear upgrade, but after Charlotte, I gotta do something better.
Gen2 RT/10 just doesn't feel safe braking hard. The SRT cars we drove felt soooo much better in the stopping category.

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want real answers on big brake kits, call Mark at IPSCO (just Google 'IPSCO in Colorado' and you'll find him). He's had a hand in designing/manufacturing the BBK all the way back to Big Brake Dave and up to VipAir's newer kit. He'll let you know exactly what you need. He's a great guy and his products are of the highest quality.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 5 sets of BIG BRAKE KIT Ready to ship, right now.

Anyone who wants one give me a call, they will go fast

these are brand new, latest greatest, not something that has been pulled of a wreck or salvage car or a previously used set either,

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like the title states... looking to add BBK on my GTS over the winter.

Who has the best price? If anyone has a used set in great condition - let me know.

Thanks!
Just make sure that you get what you need to get a balanced set up; whoever you buy it from, if it is a setup that uses the SRT-10 Calipers, or some variation of Gen 2 and Gen 3.

gutterworks129

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Let me know and I can help with the install. You have seen mine but never drove the car. We can do some comparison between the two cars.
You must be registered for see images attach

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me know and I can help with the install. You have seen mine but never drove the car. We can do some comparison between the two cars.

I have an awesome MGW gas cap that would look great on that car, well look great on it sitting still. I like those rotors.

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll keep you posted Jeremy... I still need to find some calipers and rotors.

I'm getting ready to buy another SRT8 Jeep, so I have another vehilce that is eating up mod money...LOL.

Jeremy, if you liked Shawn's MGW gas cap, black cap w/ blue Sneaky Pete logo, John (Kng Snke) has one for sale.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll keep you posted Jeremy... I still need to find some calipers and rotors.

I'm getting ready to buy another SRT8 Jeep, so I have another vehilce that is eating up mod money...LOL.

Jeremy, if you liked Shawn's MGW gas cap, black cap w/ blue Sneaky Pete logo, John (Kng Snke) has one for sale.

Hey next, calipers are for sale on that auction site that your looking for
Also send an email out to your locals for front srt rotors. Someone is bound to have a spare set they will give you.

The one I have is a silver cap with sneaky pete. Shameless plug but a nice gas cap none the less.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can you let me know about your BBK. interested to know. have a 2002 GTS. thank you. Dennis

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456