Biggest Viper Regret (and Redemption)

OKViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year during the last trimester of our first pregnancy, I thought that the prudent thing to do would be sell my beloved Black/Silver GTS and buy a more 'practical' weekend car, so I bought a Convertible Black/Red M3. Neat car, bad decision!

So, after a few months I started looking for what I thought would be the ultimate (for me) Viper... I had always wanted a blown 2002 Bumblebee, but they only made 37, so I didn't have high hopes - Until I found Cody's (owner of A.R.T.) original BB. I had to have it! So, after a short hiatus, I'm back...

2002 Supercharged Bumblebee with KW Suspension and 19/20 iForged Daytonas (nothing beats that big 5" lip!) Under 11K miles and perfect! I want to thank ViperChad as the car is as described and frankly, he is a good guy and also Gary Almond, who was after a call after 5pm on Friday, had this car in my driveway by Tuesday night (after over 1000 miles).

I will not make the mistake of selling this one - I had never seen a real Bumblebee GTS in person, and I must say - even better than I thought. To me - the BEST color combo ever...
You must be registered for see images attach

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! Now, how about an updated pic with the beautiful wife in her beach outfit? :D

+1 ;)

I have to agree.. I love the Bumblebee GTS.. by far one of the BEST color combos ever.. but in my honest opinion it comes 2nd after the 96 B&W of course. :)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY nice, Jason~~LOVE the wheels as well! Hope all is well with the new baby and sleep deprivation!
ENJOY! ~juli

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah those 5" lips look a lot better on your car than they do on **** Jagger. Anyway, gorgeous car. I dig black/polished wheels.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im assuming this is the one from BJ motors site? Stunning car. Set up very well. best of luck with it.. the black wheels really set that color combo off..

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My biggest Viper Regret: Selling my low mile (8,000 mile) FE GTS last November. Biggest Viper redemption: Took delivery Saturday of a lower mile *799 mile FE GTS from John Gastman of Roanoke! My 4 yr old says he is very happy to have HIS 'wiper' back! :)

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that's your house I can't imagine how selling a Viper would equate to much prudence, but then I'm the most irresponsible guy on this board so what do I know.

Congrats on the BB. Looks great.

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If that's your house I can't imagine how selling a Viper would equate to much prudence, but then I'm the most irresponsible guy on this board so what do I know.

Congrats on the BB. Looks great.

i was thinking the same thing. build another garage for that house! nice viper.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not really a fan of the Bumblebees...oh wait, nevermind. :D :D :D

BEAUTIFUL CAR!!!!! Will you be bringing her up to VOI-10?

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cody went on a couple of our monthly cruises in that car. Great car...but then again, he takes care (cosmetic and mechanic) of all of his cars. Can't go wrong getting one of Cody's personal cars.

Congrats!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery