Bill P & Woodhouse - Tops

ViperCr8zy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hope this is appropriate to post, but I would like to call out Bill P and the Woodhouse team for top notch knowledge and customer service. I've never before met a dealer where the "deal" wasn't the primary focus, and instead the car and the customer take precedence. Bill has been a source of continued information and resources well past the deal being made, and has gone beyond to answer in detail and at length every one of my questions. I know there are other great dealers out there also as mentioned in posts, and we should support them all. I couldn't be happier that the Viper Club helped guide me to Woodhouse and Bill P. Thanks! Disclaimer: I'm not employed by, related to, or have been paid to say this - "just the facts".:2tu:

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1 on Bill P. and the Woodhouse gang. Bill takes time out of his busy day to answer all of my crazy questions. I would not hesitate to buy any Viper from them new or used. Unlike many dealers, I won't mention any names, (rhymes with Palmer) Bill actually knows what he is talking about, whether a new production Viper or a used one that he may have for sale, you will get a very honest description. What more could you ask for? :headbang:

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill P, Mark Jorgensen, Woodhouse and the whole team are THE BEST and THE ONLY ONES!!!!

I have bought 5 cars (including 2 vipers) and counting from Bill. The best!!

He even speaks a little broken Danish

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte