Black/Silver SRTC Pics

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting these pics, Keith! That front shot is just down right MEAN looking. Wow, what a great looking color combo on the SRTC. :nana:

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow that looks amazing! Cant wait to see what people do with them :headbang:

C.Thomson

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOW!! Thanks for the pics. I finally get to see what I sold my 1998 for. Its looks like I will not be dissappointed at all.

This car looks like one of the best Vipers ever, in my totally biased opinion.

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My favorite coupe color combo, too. I wonder how many will be made with this combo??? I believe only around 700-800 coupes this year. 200 as blue/white... ?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, whats with the wheels?

These are the standard wheels on ALL SRT-10's in 2006, including the Coupe. The two exceptions are the FE Coupe and the upcoming VCA Coupe, which both come with the 5-spoke wheels. That said, you can order an "upgrade" from your dealer for these same 5-spokes for $700 on any SRT Coupe - and possibly the convertible as well. That is ONLY on a new order and replaces the standard wheel. You cannot buy the set for $700 by itself...

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the car looks awesome :2tu: :nana: :headbang:

Question why are the side emblems in silver/chrome And the ones on rear are black. :bonker: :confused:

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is the best I have seen the new frank'in coupe look yet, asid from the henn essey venom.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two posts a minute apart both dissing the SRT. Why do you have the need. Inferiority complex ?

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw that car 1st thing Saturday morning. Bob is a total gentleman. I love that car even more after seeing it in person. The interior is amazing, I can't get over the 'cockpit' feeling.