Bradenton 12-09-2007

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Who is going from here? I know I plan to make the event. :drive:

All the us FL guys who are a little more north, who would be interested in meeting up and driving down. I plan to drive down, race and drive home.

Who is up for this?

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just saw this thread. didn't see anything listed on the bradenton website for 12/9. can someone fill me in on what is going on there.whatever it is i'll be there.
thanks

JayW1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be interested in doing that. Once we get the details we can work on a meeting place. I am southwest of Orlando in Windermere.

OP
OP
D

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
On the 9th is a viper event. It's a "closed" track event. You'll have to goto the other site ([email protected]) I can't post there as I've been banned a few times :D

Maybe I should get a shirt that says "Too hot for Viper Alley".

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jay, if you are in Windermere, you need to make the next Old Town meet when we go there. Disturbed, Srt-Rick and myself have been the sole Viper owners there and you are right in the neighborhood.

Last edited:

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just joined VCA after purchasing my first Viper, an 05 copperhead. I'm over in Melbourne, and would love to head over to this event to see what's what. I usually shoot down 192 then take I4 whenever I head over to Tampa.

I'm still getting used to the car, and from what I've gleened from the forums, I'd not want to do any spirited tracking until a few mods like the oil pan/pickup line and such. I'd just be a spectator for sure.

Last edited:

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jay, if you are in Windermere, you need to make the next Old Town meet when we go there. Disturbed, Srt-Rick and myself have been the sole Viper owners there and you are right in the neighborhood.

I'm in for the next Old Town meet and I'll be heading to Bradenton as well on the 9th. Orlando Caravan???

JayW1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I would love to make the next Old Town event, just need to know when it is.

V

Venomiss

I just joined VCA after purchasing my first Viper, an 05 copperhead. I'm over in Melbourne, and would love to head over to this event to see what's what. I usually shoot down 192 then take I4 whenever I head over to Tampa.

I'm still getting used to the car, and from what I've gleened from the forums, I'd not want to do any spirited tracking until a few mods like the oil pan/pickup line and such. I'd just be a spectator for sure.
Send a PM to Y2K5SRT with your name, Vin and membership number if you have it already. They can change your status on the website to VCA member-and you can put in your own avatar picture. Also let's you in the VCA member only sites. My other question is how long ago did you join(and if you got your magazine?). $100 a year-membership is worth it.

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sent my application/fees in last Monday, so... not really sure how long it takes to turn around. Checking my mailbox daily :p

V

Venomiss

Sent my application/fees in last Monday, so... not really sure how long it takes to turn around. Checking my mailbox daily :p
Thank you for joining and supporting this website.
Hopefully you saw the deal for new members being $100 dollars for the rest of 2007 and all of 2008. They may have done it for you already.
If you didn't and want to change to it call JRT(Detroit time)1-800-998-1110 talk with Beth or Kim. This was an offer extended to new members. You can also ask them how long before you get your member number(the card does take a bit so be patient.).
Let one of the moderaters know the number and they'll get you started!
Looking forward to seeing your avatar soon! Membership has it's perks!:2tu:

OP
OP
D

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As far as old town, I REALLY don't want to go. Seems they don't like the vipers showing up, it must piss off too many vette owners.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery