Bumblebee Photo Request

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the life of me I cannot find the photos I am looking for. Not too long ago someone posted photos of a Gen 2 bumblebee with the OEM wheels painted/coated gloss black, and they were very close up photos. Can someone re-post those in this thread? I can't seem to find them anywhere. I am picking up another set of OEM rim's and I want something to look at. I plan on powdercoating them but that is far in the future due to funding.

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This it?

416IMG_0890-med.JPG

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one I am looking for is a direct side shot of a bumblebee with the OEM 18's on it powder coated or painted black. The photo looks like my avatar, but facing the other way. Shows the wheels nicely.

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My wheels look like that anyway if I don't wipe the brake dust off after every drive.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be why I could not find the photo, it was on that ebay link. Thought it was a bumblebee. Personally I hate the look of chrome on the bumblebees. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but the yellow with black stripes look great to me with the black oem wheels. I will still have the factory set of chrome wheels kept on the side in good condition, but I plan on having my driving wheels set up like those. Normally I don't like black wheels but they are what I am looking for. On top of that if you don't wipe the brake dust off it severely corrodes the wheels making them look like crap and I always keep a clean car.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sure does and they worked great on a two day track event inc the Ring.....

[media]http://forums.viperclub.org/attachments/rt-10-gts-discussions/2394d1227131406-bumblebee-photo-request-viper2367.jpg[/media]