BUMPER HELP PLEASE

22YRSOLD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i took off my bumper and i cant put it back on. Does anyone know how i have to put this back on. Im starting to loose my patience with it. I dont want to break it. lol
HELP please

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i took off my bumper and i cant put it back on. Does anyone know how i have to put this back on. Im starting to loose my patience with it. I dont want to break it. lol
HELP please
Reminds me of when I was a kid.........I used to take things apart and never was able to get them back together!! LOL
Good Luck I am sure you will find the help that you are looking for.
Chad

OP
OP

22YRSOLD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i took the front off. but dont worry i got it. i little bit of pressure. hold let me refrase that. alot of pressure did the job thanks guys

SNAKE BITE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I need to get my front facia painted due to scratches under the front. I assume I would be best off to remove it myself and take it to a body shop for paint, then reinstall myself after it's done. Is this correct or would I be better off leaving it on the car for re-painting? It is black also, will that be easy to match color?

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< Is this correct or would I be better off leaving it on the car for re-painting? >>

IMO remove it. it is very easy, and it will turn out much better. can you imagine sanding upside down on the underside of that fascia? no way. taking the bumper off also allows you to remove the fog lights and side markers, resulting in a much better job.

OP
OP

22YRSOLD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i agree. the bumper did take me some time. but im just a rookie. it is a 2 man job but faily easy...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang