Buried

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love it...just got with the snow blower outside...I love shoveling snow and I especially love blowing snow on my neighbors' house. I ended up making a big pile of snow in the front yard so my kids can build this snow forts. Windy as heck though.

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We got about 8" down here in TN. Which is a lot! Went sledding last night. Had a blast!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
snow_1.jpg

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love it...just got with the snow blower outside...I love shoveling snow and I especially love blowing snow on my neighbors' house. I ended up making a big pile of snow in the front yard so my kids can build this snow forts. Windy as heck though.

Tony, you are more than welcome to come my house and shovel to your hearts content.

F

FrgMstr

Looking forward to Thursday. 70 and sunny here in Dallas. :fire: Crappy till then and after that, but still get to sneak a driving day in. I will drive the Hummer till then. :)

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got done plowing all morning. Its funny to see people trying to drive in 20" of snow in their 3 series BMWs

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, you are more than welcome to come my house and shovel to your hearts content.

LOL, I would but after looking at your avatar I'm reminded how freakin' jealous I am of your new ACR vert that I'll pass on the snow shoveling at this time. :D

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, I would but after looking at your avatar I'm reminded how freakin' jealous I am of your new ACR vert that I'll pass on the snow shoveling at this time. :D

Should have about 40 coats of wax on it by spring.
Not much else to do.....

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
We only had an inch here in Northeast PA, but the wind has been crazy. We're calling for 41 degrees and rain by Saturday (go figure).

City, what intersection is that?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of my co-workers has a small tractor with a plow on the front, will post a picture of it if I remember to take one tomorrow ;)

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of my co-workers has a small tractor with a plow on the front, will post a picture of it if I remember to take one tomorrow ;)

Yeah because nobody in the USA has ever seen a tractor with a plow on the front. And here I am with my shovel and muscles.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well you said that you love shoveling snow, I thought you would be interested in the toy we have at my place of work ;)..

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I lived on the farm we had an 8' blade we put on the John Deere to plow the snow in the winter, nothing runs like a Deere! Of course there were no digital cameras or computers back then. I can remember visiting my relatives in Canada when the snow was so high they would make tunnels between my Grandmothers and Uncles house. Driving there was like you were a mouse in a maze because the snow was higher than the cars and all you saw was white on both sides of you, no gps back then either. Man those were the days!

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*****. My car is stuck at Chucks right now. What a crappy time to worry about getting the car home with the fresh paint.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*****. My car is stuck at Chucks right now. What a crappy time to worry about getting the car home with the fresh paint.

Did you get the front fascia painted? :dunno: Your Viper looked perfect the last time I saw it.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup front fascia painted and new 08 plus hood. Cant wait to see it. Thanks for the compliment. Now that the paint work is done next in line is to do the engine setup you did :)

Did you get the front fascia painted? :dunno: Your Viper looked perfect the last time I saw it.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We only had an inch here in Northeast PA, but the wind has been crazy. We're calling for 41 degrees and rain by Saturday (go figure).

City, what intersection is that?

Sorry Mark.

That's Park Avenue & 51st Street, looking west down 51st Street. Was pretty beautiful in the city that day!

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That will be on my list of things to do also. How are things Rich?

Really looking forward to seeing your car Tom.
This weekend might be your opportunity if we don't get any snow friday, heavy rain washed the roads pretty good around here.
Get that buggy over to Detailing Dynamics for the ******.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Possibly. If it stays dry I may try to get there Friday. I am going to have to cave in to the paint shield for all my cars I think.

Despite the weather, we should all get together for Breakfast Sunday. Bring the OTHER rides... Anyone in?

Really looking forward to seeing your car Tom.
This weekend might be your opportunity if we don't get any snow friday, heavy rain washed the roads pretty good around here.
Get that buggy over to Detailing Dynamics for the ******.

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Possibly. If it stays dry I may try to get there Friday. I am going to have to cave in to the paint shield for all my cars I think.

Despite the weather, we should all get together for Breakfast Sunday. Bring the OTHER rides... Anyone in?

Sounds good to me :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960