Button Willow This WeekEnd! (Viper Days) Weather Looking Good

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:drive:I know I posted this information a few weeks ago. This weekend is the opening for NARRA (North American Road Racing Association) previous Viper Days at Button Willow for everyone especially the West Coast guys. So bring your Vipers or other cars out and register to drive in the driving school :drive:. We have created a new "Tommy Archer" driving experience where Tommy will be scheduling private lesoons to learn car control in a structured environment. :drive:
The events are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The Wheel to Wheel race is Saturday and Sunday . Hope to see you guys there with or without your cars. Please stop by and say Hi! Here is a great excuse to get out and drive your cars, weather looks good, cloudy but no rain as the weather states.
You must be registered for see images

NARRA Online is the site if you want to register

tiger6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Undoubtedly a number of folks on this board have attended the "old" Viper Days at various tracks around the country.Thanks to Bernie Katz encouragement and help, I attended the NARRA event at Button Willow this past weekend with my son and '08 ACR. I had John Archer from Archer Racing Accessories ship the car out to Ca. and provide track services while we were there.
Couple of observations. I have been attending DE events for some time now, primarily on the East Coast-PCA,FCA,Chin etc. The NARRA event was one of the best organized and run events I have attended. For those of you who have not been to one or more of the Viper Days and are interested in learning how to drive your car on a track, I highly recommend you try one of the NARRA events. It was simply well done in every regard.
My experience with Archer was excellent. I had several small things done to my ACR-belts, tow hooks, tires etc as well as track support while we were at Button Willow. John Archer and his crew are true pros and provide value for money spent. I strongly recommend them to anyone needing some work done on their Vipers, both outside and at the track.
Thanks again to our Bernie for helping to make this such an enjoyable weekend. For those of you who missed the 12 Lap Sprint Race on Saturday, you missed a great dice with Bernie in his Comp Coupe and another CC. Really excellent driving all around.:2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang