California SRT's ?? Anyone with a VIN yet?

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
California SRT\'s ?? Anyone with a VIN yet?

Just wondered if anyone that ordered a California SRT-10 has received a VIN# yet. If the certification is really complete, It may be any time now for some California VIN#'s to hit the system.

Venom Lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: California SRT\'s ?? Anyone with a VIN yet?

After 42 views (some of which are presumably by Californians with SRTs on order), let me be the first to say....No VIN yet here, and I placed my order for a black SRT right away with Pemberton.

FWIW.

--Mike

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have my vin#. It's on the windshield of my red 03. It's sitting in my garage as I type. What's everybody whining about?

eagles

Enthusiast
Reaction score

no vin on my black one. i ordered two weeks after i could have and recently my dealer said i could expect mine prox 2nd quarter of /'03. i held my order off so i could be sure of the performance numbers dc was promising and was wanting first owners to confirm the numbers. i guess i will be waiting awhile longer, and rags numbers have left me feeling dissapointed.

eagles

Dead President

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bill Pemberton said that my cert was the second he received (Sure!!). Still on BX status, although 15+ D1 status cars are ahead of mine at Woodhouse. Looking for mine in 1Q 2003. The car will be worth the wait, but listening to Andy ***** and lie until he gets his car won't be.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen