Can 900whp be had with Roe S/C

RedSrt007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any news on the 3.3L Whipple Blower?
I made a phone call, but haven't heard anything back yet.
They're several hours ahead, which makes it a little harder to touch base.
It usually takes a week or so to get any information on inventory or deliveries, so I expect this to be about the same or slower.

Regards,
Sean

Sorry to bring back from the dead, but any news? :laugh: :2tu:

I would be interested in a 3.3 swap if it would fit / install....

Zan186

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok about the Roe Supercharger. I am debating between going with a Roe or a Twin Turbo SVC (although I don't want any cutting) Thus the Twin Turbo might not be an option. I guess they have to cut to fit the intercooler!
I have a 2002 FE, the Engine was rebuilt at Areo with the 708 Cam and Forged Pistons. Eldabrock headers and Corsa Exhaust. I have a Vec 2.
Now supposedly I can go up to a 6.5 lb pulley. I believe I am running around 480 to 580 horse power without any forced induction.
How much horsepower will a Roe blower with a 6.5 lb pulley add? I know every car engine is different with numbers, but a general idea would definately be helpful.
In other words a 5lb pully will yeild x amount of HP increase
6.5 ........ x HP increase
8 lb ......... x hp increase
10 lb ............x hp increaes etc

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're probably making around 450-480RWHP now. With a 6.5 pulley, you'd be around 575-590RWHP. Why limit yourself to a 6.5 pulley if you have forged pistons though? With an 8 or 10lb pulley, you'd be around 625-650RWHP. Over about 650RWHP you need heads as they become a restriction.