Can someone photoshop black and gunmetal stripes on my car, please?

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm Not sure if I want to do black or gunmetal stripes on my car. Can someone photoshop both for me so I can make my decision? Thanks ;) .

Bat™

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

Topawam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would do Gun Metal, and the stripe as "ZDigital". I like the way it flows with the line of the car.
Sorry, I cannot help with the photoshop... :crazy:

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bat I'll get workin on it tonight. I suffered a fractured left metalbula in my left foot yesterday and will be home for a bit. :p

--RS

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would do Gun Metal, and the stripe as "ZDigital". I like the way it flows with the line of the car.
Sorry, I cannot help with the photoshop... :crazy:

I concur, gunmetal is the way to go

Midgetfist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bat I'll get workin on it tonight. I suffered a fractured left metalbula in my left foot yesterday and will be home for a bit. :p

--RS

metalbula ?

Are you pulling our leg, or are you a Klingon?

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just do the stripes the same color as those rims, anything darker would look like shyte.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok why did my photo come out so small???

the address for the thumbnail sized pic is:

http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/2859IMGP7994strips-thumb.jpg

2859IMGP7994strips-thumb.jpg

the address for the larger sized pic is:

http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/2859IMGP7994strips.jpg

when you copy and paste the address of a pic, the size of the pic you are looking at is what you are going to get and show on the boards.

hope this helps. :2tu:

2859IMGP7994strips.jpg

notice that the addresses are different. you must use the correct address for the pic you desire to post.

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
looks good. The gunmetal vinyl I have is a tad lighter than my wheels but should work if I go that route.

I'm going down to the shop tomorrow to go over how it's going to be done.

Bat™

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wasn't going to stripe the car at all, but after getting the wheels refinished, I felt I needed to tie them in with something. I think it will look good weather I go black or gm :) .

Bat™

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I was the first to speak up about the need to match the gas cap cover, I will be the first to tell you, you need to go BLACK, not Gun Metal. That simply looks like a FADED black, and as such, looks like crap.

2 cents.

Jon

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
Since I was the first to speak up about the need to match the gas cap cover, I will be the first to tell you, you need to go BLACK, not Gun Metal. That simply looks like a FADED black, and as such, looks like crap.

2 cents.

Jon

I beg to differ...

If the wheels, stripes, and gas cap all match in gunmetal they won't look as faded black.

Now whether you like the look or not that is personal... I like it.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score

2 cents.

Jon

I disagree, blacks too dark. If your wheels were black then I would go black but they are not. If you did get black It would not match your wheels and that would, as such look like crap. get gunmetal

2 cents

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score

2 cents.

Jon

I think he is saying your wheels look like faded crap, man.....what an A-Hole! :shocked:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

2 cents.

Jon

I disagree, blacks too dark. If your wheels were black then I would go black but they are not. If you did get black It would not match your wheels and that would, as such look like crap. get gunmetal

i agree, black is TOO HARSH. if you want to make it look like the wheel isnt just badly faded, put a gloss finish on it. now the color looks intended.

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's my take on black stripes

Very nice, I would say it looks better like that. My only fear would be late 90's camaro comparisons.....better than s2000 I guess.

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
not bad. I went to my shop to go over how it will be done, especially on the hood and grill. As far as the grill goes the part of the stripes that goes over the vertical part I may leave out. It would have to be a separate piece from the horizontal parts and I'm not sure I will be happy with the seam. I may just go ahead and have them do that part and see if the seam is really that visible.

Bat™

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

2 cents.

Jon

I think he is saying your wheels look like faded crap, man.....what an A-Hole! :shocked:

hhahaha.. u sob !! I abandoned this thread a few days ago, and here it is all that smack going on... well screw u all !! He can do what he wants and opinions are like a-holes and you are all a-holes :) hahaha.. kidding..

whatever is clever, I got my viper just how i want it, wouldnt change it for anything.. 2 each his own.

Jon

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's my take on black stripes

same color as the wheels, no v, no half stripes and no fade...they should be just like the first picture.

nice photo shop job though..can you make'em straight?

anyway vinyl is cheap enough to do it over.

...should I have put an IMO in front of that or my 2 cents at the end?