Can We All Agree That ?

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gen2 currently holds the fastest time around the ring for a production car. That is what I believe and that is what I am sticking to.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't aware that there was a need to question the OP's statement. The market will speak in 4-5 years. It's already starting to.

Voodoo Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every Gen has it's good and bad points, hard to fault the Gen 4 ACR though. The open market dictates pricing along with supply and demand. It's not hard to watch the current trends in what is being bought and sold and for what amount. To me this is a telltale of what is more desirable.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Gen2 currently holds the fastest time around the ring for a production car. That is what I believe and that is what I am sticking to.

Huh? The 2008 ACR (probably) still holds that: 7:22.1

Unless someone held a record run a Gen2 in the last few months...and I missed it !?

To the OP: I was fortunate to play a teensy-tinsey pit-dog role at some of the ORECA championships you cite.....and the champagne showers will never be forgotten. I have a 1996 B/W GTS ... since the day the 1st one was released. As stunning as an XKE.

But my G-4 ACR is the BEST of the dozen+ Vipers I have owned.

And I fully expect the G-5 to supercede the G-4 performace benchmarks...including the 'Ring.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96