Captree?

Gianni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you guys give me the physical address of Captree so I can put it into navigation. Long Island?

Also what days do you all go and about what time.
Thanks

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This time of year, with a beautiful day like last weekend and this upcoming weekend, it can get real crowded early. The earlier the better to arrive for the primo parking spots. Last week, I was there at 8:15 and the main lot was already 3/4 full. But there are 3 lots so there is room for everyone. Last week also drew a lot of people that intended to hop over to Tobay Beach but that didn't pan out. I go down every weekend when possible, it's a great show and I'm constantly amazed by what comes rolling in the parling lot. One week there were not one but TWO Ford GT's. Where you gonna see that?
Be warned, the parkway cops get prickly with all the hot rodders...they will write you a ticket real quick. Last year they went on a no front plate binge one day at OBI lot. There was also a helicopter last week with radar watching the bridge. I never saw Vipers going so slowwwwwww... :ooo:

OP
OP
G

Gianni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool guys thanks,
With a 6 1/2 month old Son it's hard to predict when I can hit the road. So an address would be sweet and I get there when I can. I plan on buying a Viper as soon as I sell my Ve**e. The wife loves em too. We both about fall out of the chair looking at them on the web. Gotta be one of the sexiest cars I have ever seen.
So whats the state, town and road?
Breaking my Son in early. His first car show!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know the physical address but...
South shore of Long Island Suffolk County

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine