Car / Trailer towing service

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys,

If any of you have a need for somebody that can tow your car or deliver a trailer, boat or anything else that needs to be hauled, I know of a guy that does this and is great, and has been doing it for many years, with a lot of positive (and no negative) feedback from customers.

His rates vary, but for long distances (like mine, from FLorida to California) his rates are around 70 cent per mile from pickup to delivery. He sends an email report each night on where he is, any updates or news, etc.

Anyway, I had a hard time finding somebody that could deliver a trailer, so now that I found one, I thought I would pass on the info. If interested, let me know and I will post his information. I don't know the guy personally, and this is my first time having used his services.

I know that GaryA from this site also does a great job at this, but he was not available at the time I needed and the location that my trailer was at. If you need something towed from California, now would be the time, as he will be here in San Diego on Tuesday.

-Manny