carbon fiber air box on ebay

Real Hummer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
just picked up a 2001 rt/10 and it is great. I wish I had bought sooner. Has anyone used the air box listed on ebay item#2462954994. I see they also sell them on there web site (boostpower.com)but says you have to make your own brackets to mount. I thought it was priced o.k. at 150.00 but I am new to this viper thing
Thanks

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't buy it. Call one of the forum vendors and they will sell you one and you don't have to make special brackets for it.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you can fiddle with things and make them work, then fixing this air box won't be a problem. For a $150, go for it.

OP
OP
R

Real Hummer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I forgot to tell where to find on boostpower.com look in used inventory and it is the first ad you see. they claim to have 30 of them but a little more money with filter included.

OP
OP
R

Real Hummer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If anyone bought from boostpower please tell me what air filter it takes as i bought the one on ebay.I assume someone bought from boostpower because i called them today and she said they sold out.they had 30 of them the other day?? I asked the ******* phone what filter it takes and she said take to parts store and they can help?? real nice support huh.should have bought somewhere else.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21