carbon fiber air box on ebay

Real Hummer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
just picked up a 2001 rt/10 and it is great. I wish I had bought sooner. Has anyone used the air box listed on ebay item#2462954994. I see they also sell them on there web site (boostpower.com)but says you have to make your own brackets to mount. I thought it was priced o.k. at 150.00 but I am new to this viper thing
Thanks

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't buy it. Call one of the forum vendors and they will sell you one and you don't have to make special brackets for it.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you can fiddle with things and make them work, then fixing this air box won't be a problem. For a $150, go for it.

OP
OP
R

Real Hummer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I forgot to tell where to find on boostpower.com look in used inventory and it is the first ad you see. they claim to have 30 of them but a little more money with filter included.

OP
OP
R

Real Hummer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If anyone bought from boostpower please tell me what air filter it takes as i bought the one on ebay.I assume someone bought from boostpower because i called them today and she said they sold out.they had 30 of them the other day?? I asked the ******* phone what filter it takes and she said take to parts store and they can help?? real nice support huh.should have bought somewhere else.