Carbon Fiber dual guage pods fro Coupes and converts

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had a lot of enquiries about the dual gauge pods I developed a couple f years ago and I never quite liked how the gauge pos would have to somehow be attached to the stock A arm cover, the stock cover snaps into place with a couple of clips that are injection molded to the back of the piece. So any thermoformed dual gauge pod would have to be attached to the stock piece just to stay up and with 2 gauges in there, I was never happy with the thought of that scenario.

I decided to now, take the stock pieces and then take my thermoformed gauge pod and attach the pod with a complete carbon fiber wrap job, This can be done for coupes and converts, (pics here are coupe A arm pieces)

If anyone is looking for one of these please let me know ASAP, I want to figure out how many "pods" to make for now.

Thanks

Steve

Carbon_dual_guage_pods_1_.JPG

Carbon_dual_guage_pods.JPG

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since the gauges on the SRT viper are hard to see with your hands on the wheel I think good thoughts about this. I have a gauge pod with a PLX gauge on my steering column and a shift light next to it works great ad I use a digital tach for more accurate shifting. I had thought about didital gauges but the setup won't work in the existing gauge pods since there not gauges as we might thing. More like computer chips and if not hooked up the car wont run. I wish there was a better way.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang