Carlisle Registration

viper67wife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our daughter is 7 1/2, our son is 4 1/2. We're bringing a babysitter, who has no problem watching a few others if a cash supplement is an option.... ;D

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our daughter is 7 1/2, our son is 4 1/2. We're bringing a babysitter, who has no problem watching a few others if a cash supplement is an option.... ;D

Wow the kids are real close in age. We'll have to see how they get along.:hug:

1MEANASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just registered - will be coming - posted on the other carlisle forum - thanks

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to the weekend. Will be leaving TN around 6pm. Staying at Larry's house in DC Friday night then heading that way around 8am on Sat. You guys better be good to us country folk ya hear!

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm bringing my 12-year-old. We're arriving Thursday night. Anyone else?

The family and I will be arriving Friday 11 am or so. Were gonna see if we can check into the hotel first. Then head over to the fair grounds. They are calling for rain Friday. :mad: So I'll have a bunch of cleaning to do after the drive down. :(

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to the weekend. Will be leaving TN around 6pm. Staying at Larry's house in DC Friday night then heading that way around 8am on Sat. You guys better be good to us country folk ya hear!

We will treat you just like we treat Larry:omg:

:D:D

Look forward to meeting you

Carmen

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are here at the Ramada room # 222 stop by and say hi. It's raining hard, so it looks like no fair grounds today for us today. Saturday and Sunday are looking good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten