Cat Back Exhaust for 2006 Coupe

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am considering picking up a cat back system for my 06 Coupe. Is Corsa the way to go? Will this be a significant improvement?

Will this affect the factory warranty at all?

Thanks

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tim,
The Corsa has been the most popular system here. When you install this system make sure when your ajusting the tips that they are all the forward on the opening of the side sills because they WILL grow 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch when hot! Also tack/weld your connections so they don't move over time. Your ONLY gain by changing the exhaust will be the sound! :2tu:

Warranty: It will be voided if you go to the WRONG Dealer!! :curse:

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Corsa makes a fine product. I'd look hard at their track system to rid yourself of the crossover heater, pick up a few ponies, and start enjoying some sound from those 505cubes.

Sleepersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went with the Mopar Street exhaust installed by my Viper tech at the local Dodge dealer. I figured there would be less warranty hassles with a Mopar product. It has a nice burble on start up and when you go over 3500 on the tach it sounds like the Second Coming.

gts_2001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Your ONLY gain by changing the exhaust will be the sound!"

Chuck:

Do you mean to imply that there is NO net horsepower gain with the Corsa CatBack system? (Or for that matter, any of the other CatBack systems?)

(BTW...Happy Birthday!)

:headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang