Cheap Diecast models

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, inexpensive to be exact. Almost half the price I have seen at other places.

Check out 3000toys.com I found the new Red and Black ACR for $13.99.

They have a 1/18 Gen III in yellow too. If you bat from that side of the plate :rolleyes:

I didn't see this vendor listed on the site and if they have low prices why not.

I ordered mine and will post up if I have any issues.

OP
OP
T

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got the model of the red ACR as pictured. The box was well packed in peanuts, and it came in all one piece in a "Star Collezione" box from Burago.

The 5 spoke rims are all black and the gas cap is painted red instead of silver, but that is Burago, not 3000toys issue.

I just notice that my Viper mouse has chrome H rims and a silver gas cap, but it's not an ACR.

Anyway, the vendor was easy to work with, took, CC and Pay-Pal, sent me a shipping confirm email, and even included a mint and a psalm in the box with the car.

Oh, and I am not affiliated or actually ever heard of this site prior to this experience. It looks like they have a pretty good selection of die-cast collectibles and I thought I would share that the site was easy to do business with at a great cost.