Check out Viper - Palm Beach, FL

ggc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just purchased a 97 GTS on Ebay Item 600018747. I need a reference in Palm Beach FL, so I can have an inspection this week prior to shipment.

I think this is a pretty good deal on a sharp viper - How good does it look to you. My first Viper.

I have read all pages on this board and learned a lot re the Viper. Thanks to you all for the education.

John Stuttle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I do not have a reference for you but I would be careful if I were you. If you can not get someone to inspect it for you, go there yourself to pick it up. Do not pay for it until you are satisfied it is as stated. Do not get caught up in the "got a good deal on a Viper" syndrome. There are nice cars out there for just a few thousand $$ more than what you bid, many with a warranty, which could save you thousands of dollars in repair costs. If I couldn't go get it or have it inspected by someone I trusted , I would not buy it! - john

Jerry Walker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I can't help with a reference either,but I was watching that auction last night,and if the car is right,you did good.

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not too far from West Palm Beach...Depending on where
it is..I could look at it for you...
I have bought many vipers and am pretty familliar with what
too look for in a car...

Give me a call and let me know the details

954-480-9644

I am in Deerfield Beach, Fl.

Bob V

Latest posts