Check This Viper 2002 Rt Out

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You would assume that everyone that is complaining about these cars being underpriced either have theirs for sale or want to pay more for insurance and registration. Said items all being directly related to current market value.

Me? Mines not for sale, and I prefer lower insurance and registration rates.

As an added bonus, low prices mean idiots can afford them and subsequently destroy the car making mine worth more.

Oh... That's silly Dave.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
True, a high value is only good/relevant when you're selling. If its not for sale, who cares? There are some advantages to low price as you point out.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can you tell the tires are old? They don't sell those types anymore or something?
Exactly that, You can tell by the tread pattern, the newer Pilot Sport 2 is a different pattern, there are loads of threads on this site about tires and the bottom line is that even if the tire has a deep tread pattern the actual rubber itself will have gone hard making the tires grip no where near what it should be, so it you went into a corner at what you thought would be a safe speed chances are you would loose the car .....Many have! The Pilot sport Run Flats also had the same tread pattern but were for 19" wheels they also had thicker side walls and were a much heavier tire, most people do not recommend them either!

WOO HOO :bounce: 2000th Post :rolaugh:

vermontv23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i was selling my Gen3 for 38K with all my mods Clear title and never been in an accident plus i offered brand new Nitto Invo on it and no one wanted to buy!!

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
it was the winter then and i got depressed from several low offers and i decided to keep it until it fall a part or until i get more than 36K for it

You should have asked for $40K, then you would have been offered $38K and both sides are winners.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I asked the seller about tires and they are the original ones and "perfect"...:crazy2:

Leojmcca

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can you tell the tires are old? They don't sell those types anymore or something?

You can check how old a tire is by checking the identification number on the sidewall that begins with the letters "DOT". The last four digits represent the week and year the tire was manufactured.

I think the general rule is: if the tire is 5 years or older, it should be replaced...perfect condition or not! :drive:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang