Chicagoland area exhaust install???

YoungDoc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I want to get my exhaust installed on my srt10.. its a corsa race exhaust system.. anybody know anybody thats trustworthy in our area that can do this?? possibly this friday?

thanks in advance

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Iggys Muffler on Montrose does great work and some crazy custom [******]. There is also a shop on Lincoln and Touhy in Lincolnwood that has done some custom work for me in the past. He fabbed up custom 3 inch that thurned out great.
The corsa is/should be an easy install.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SVSi could do this easy.

Might want to do a search on this item. Be sure that the installer places the outlet nearer the front of the opening, as the pipes expand backwards when they get hot. Sometimes this puts them up against the plastic and it can melt.

Cold installations should look like this... (0 ), not (0) or ( 0).

OP
OP
Y

YoungDoc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thanks alot paul I appreciate it.. I talked to SVS here in west chicago and they are going to do it on friday...

OP
OP
Y

YoungDoc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They told me it was around $375 for the install the corsa track exhaust.. so i'm not sure what they wanted hourly for it.. but thats the final price installed..

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
youngdoc...great mod but you may wish to check around for the install as that seems pricey.

Crazy1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go with SVS they are the best Viper tuners anywhere and they are well worth their price if you want it installed well.

I own two Vipers and both have all work done by SVS and I have at least 5 other friends with Vipers that all are extremely happy with thier work.

My two cents anyway!

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The corsa system is very easy to install yourself. Get yourself 4 jack stands and you can do it in an afternoon as it is all one piece and just clamps to the rear catalic converter. Send me youe email address to [email protected], with the subject line, "CORSA INSTALLATION" and I will send you the instructions.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Price is very fair, as the car should be run for heat expansion. Then driven also to check for movement and adjustment. At $375 for the time involved , that is right in the ballpark. Ron Sr. and Ron Jr. will take good care of you --- key thing is they have done alot of them , and even if you could find someone who could do it for , say, $50 less, who wants to be a guinea pig?

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Iggys Muffler on Montrose does great work and some crazy custom [******]. There is also a shop on Lincoln and Touhy in Lincolnwood that has done some custom work for me in the past. He fabbed up custom 3 inch that thurned out great.
The corsa is/should be an easy install.

Hey,

What part of Glenview are you from? I went to GBS, and lived in the Willows, off Phingston. I miss it up there, but hey, living down here in South Florida isn't really too bad.

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in the Glen. Its where the old air base used to be. The area has really transformed, townhomes in the neighborhood are selling in the 1mil range and homes starting 1.5 and up. Kemper built a great golf course called the Glen that will be a monster when it grows up. There is another viper owner around here from GBS, Hockeysnake. We got to talking and it turns out we used to run in the same crowd back in the late 80's.
I used to live in S. Fla too and if I had my druthers would be back. Viper motoring all year round.

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice. Yes, I know that area, right off Lake Road. My back yard faced Signode, and the base, just past the rr tracks. I lived on Winnetka. Those homes by you are like city homes, where they load the garages from the back. I have a friend who lives in that area. Love that area.

Weather here is nice though; hey, if you're ever in the area, send me an email.

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to live right around the corner from Parrot Jungle on 59th back in 1990. Back then we used to go to Coconut Grove as for there was no South Beach. I had a place in the Waterways for several years and lived in Pompano Beach too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness