Chryslers At Carlisle

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I want to go, but I need to get the honeymoon scheduled soon and may be gone during Carlisle. I should know the dates soon.
:idea:Book your honeymoon at the Hotel Hershey on Carlisle weekend. Tell her you booked spa appointments for both of you. After she goes to her appts. head to Carlisle. By the time you get back she will be relaxed and refreshed. :love: :flowers:

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont laugh, we took engagement trip from Bermuda (thats where I lived) to Carlisle.
Once the wife found out what it was all about, it was too late...:lmao::lmao:

That's what I'm talking about! And she married you anyway...what a woman! :2tu:

:idea:Book your honeymoon at the Hotel Hershey on Carlisle weekend. Tell her you booked spa appointments for both of you. After she goes to her appts. head to Carlisle. By the time you get back she will be relaxed and refreshed. :love: :flowers:

Tom, I think we can make this work....ehhh???

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom, just reserve a room as soon as you can. You can always cancel the reservation if it doesn't work out.

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So far we have 19 cars pre-registered for Carlisle, it is a good start, but it would be nice to have more so we are assured of getting the best location on the show field. As of last week, our planned special guest says "Carlisle is still on his radar screen", we are keeping our fingers crossed:2tu:

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to bump this to the front burner, please pre-register for Carlisle before June 22nd to get the registration discount, after that the price goes up $10, also the number of cars pre-registered determines the location and size of the area we occupy on the show field (and yes size does matter)...at last count we had 25 cars pre-registered.
We are looking to have over 50 Vipers this year so speak up, let me know if you plan on coming:2tu:

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
June 22nd is the deadline for discounted registration, don't delay....spend that extra $10 on a Viper T-Shirt, or donate it to the Children's Miracle Network. I will be checking pre-registration tomorrow to see where we stand:2tu:

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, we are looking forward to seeing you there, your black and red will be a big hit, great looking car.:headbang:

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK folks, we need some more cars pre-registered, the cost of registration goes up $10 per vehicle after June 22nd. Also on June 23rd they start assigning locations on the show field based on the number of cars that are pre-registered, we are trying to get the same location that we had last year, so the more cars the better as we occupied a significant piece of real estate last year away from the main road where it is a lot less dusty as cars travel back and forth. Remember to register under "Viper Club of America", DO NOT register under your local region or we will not get credit for the registration. Go to the link below to register on-line

Carlisle Events Online Registration & Passes: Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals

by the way, we currently have 27 cars registered

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carmen,

Would it be a good idea to put a "reminder" post out in the OH, NJ, MD, or even NY regions to try to get more Viper traffic? Just a thought...

Brian

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I have had one on the NY, Md and NJ sites.....I will check to see if it is getting any hits

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still not 100% sure I am going to make it this year, but I went ahead and registered to help out with the tent space.

Hopefully I will make it.

ViperCr8zy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My ACR will be there displayed in Building T. It was selected as an invitational car :yay: I'm looking forward to seeing and meeting the Viper failthful at the show!

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My ACR will be there displayed in Building T. It was selected as an invitational car :yay: I'm looking forward to seeing and meeting the Viper failthful at the show!

Great, I have been wanting to see your car since I saw your first post about it, it is one of my favorite colors:2tu:

Billy Coons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK folks, we need some more cars pre-registered, the cost of registration goes up $10 per vehicle after June 22nd. Also on June 23rd they start assigning locations on the show field based on the number of cars that are pre-registered, we are trying to get the same location that we had last year, so the more cars the better as we occupied a significant piece of real estate last year away from the main road where it is a lot less dusty as cars travel back and forth. Remember to register under "Viper Club of America", DO NOT register under your local region or we will not get credit for the registration. Go to the link below to register on-line

Carlisle Events Online Registration & Passes: Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals

by the way, we currently have 27 cars registered

VA registered here +1. See ya all soon!

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just an update to Carlisle, we currently have 32 cars pre-registered and they tell me we will have the same location as last year:headbang:

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received a message from him yesterday....he said to send him the details, he will be in New England earlier in the week but is planning to try and make it.

SCOTTB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Trying to hash out details for plans to attend still up in the air ive never been there and the wife only wants to go for a day or two what days are best to be there and how does it all work (any driving events or cruises?)what night should i stay? What do i bring besides the viper?(chairs,cooler,adult beverages:)?

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott, you have to make it Saturday if no other day, Friday and Sunday are usually the least attended both from a spectator and participant perspective. Plus Saturday we provide lunch:). You will want to bring chairs if you want to hang out behind your car (we will have chairs under the big tent), sunscreen (hopefully) and money if you want to wade thru the sea of vendors that will be there to take your cash. There is usually a dyno machine there for those that want to see how their car measures up. I hope you can make it, I want to talk with you about your exhaust project as well:2tu:

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our guest speaker is coming on Saturday the 11th and will be spending the day with us:clap:

You won't want to miss this:headbang:

Billy Coons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm coming up from Hampton Roads, VA and am staying at the Army War College Lodge right next to Carlisle, arriving Friday, showing my car on Saturday and Sunday and leaving Monday.

Is there going to be an off site VCA meeting point each morning followed by a Viper caravan to the show? If not, is there a particular entrace show cars need to go in? I've attended many times in the past as a spectator only, so I'm sure traffic will be CRAZY and want to plan accordingly. Thanks! :usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21