Chryslers At Carlisle

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where and when the H-burg gang meets?

Like said I am bringing a Swiss Viper owner with me.

Lauri,

Not sure there is a Harrisburg Gang any longer. I am going and can meet you anytime. I was thinking to meet at 7:30 at the usual spot would be fine for me. I think Carmen is going earlier to set up. I will be there in the GTS.

Not bringing both cars this year, $100 is to much to register both cars. :dunno: Was not able to pre register as we were supposed to be in St Kitts but are going next week instead.

Let me know or give me a ring.

Ed

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes where and when are people meeting? also is anyone going out to dinner afterwards on fri. or sat?

Are you coming down tonight? I am game to get together tonight or tomorrow for dinner. There are some really nice restaurants down town and I can usually get us some good parking.

Let me know, my cel is 717-441-9908.

Ed

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If any of the Viper faithful are looking for a Viper to purchase give me a call. Carmen has my #....

1996 GTS
1998 GTSR
2003 Comp Coupe
2006 VOI 9
2008 ACR

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be posting more info about the event shortly, but I wanted to post the winners of the Viper classes on the showfield:

92 - 02 GTS

1. David Shaffer
2. William Black
3. Ed Rist

92 - 02 RT-10

1. Lauri Virkkunen
2. Norman Barnum
3. Larry MCCourry

03 and up

1. Carlos Ugaz
2. Dan Ricci
3. William *****

The club overall came in 4th place for the number of registered vehicles, we lost 3rd place by one vehicle.

Congrats to the winners, if you have not picked up your trophy, contact Carlisle Productions, and they will send it to you.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I missed it this year. It's the first time I missed it in the five years I've had my Viper. Anyway, here is a link to the professional photographer there (180+ pics). Enjoy.

http://www.jessesimmersphoto.com/photos/chrysler/index.html

Matt

WOW, thanks for posting those!!! Some really nice photos there. I think he really captured some of the true colors of the car, especially the SSG!!! That is a tough one to replicate in a photograph.

Billy Coons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be posting more info about the event shortly, but I wanted to post the winners of the Viper classes on the showfield:

92 - 02 GTS

1. David Shaffer
2. William Black
3. Ed Rist

92 - 02 RT-10

1. Lauri Virkkunen
2. Norman Barnum
3. Larry MCCourry

03 and up

1. Carlos Ugaz
2. Dan Ricci
3. William *****

The club overall came in 4th place for the number of registered vehicles, we lost 3rd place by one vehicle.

Congrats to the winners, if you have not picked up your trophy, contact Carlisle Productions, and they will send it to you.

The sucky part was I think I was the only Viper that stuck around to pick up a trophy on Sunday afternoon. And I had a 7 hr ride home to Hampton Roads afterward. :( What's up with that? :dunno:

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The sucky part was I think I was the only Viper that stuck around to pick up a trophy on Sunday afternoon. And I had a 7 hr ride home to Hampton Roads afterward. :( What's up with that? :dunno:

I was at the Lake, Livin Large & soakin up some sun....

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not so, 4 of us showed up...willing to put up some chairs and tables if need be, but yes turn out is generally very light on Sundays, don't know why but it is not just the Vipers, it is across the fairgrounds. We appreciate you coming up for the show, a lot of the southern group were scared off by the weather:(

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saturday = SHOW
Sunday = NO SHOW....

Its the same with Ford Nationals, Chrysler Nationals and last weekend with Bike Fest. (I was on all of them) Sunday is always dead, unless its Corvette weekend. Been there too....