Chryslers At Carlisle

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipers at Carlisle July 10th thru the 12th:usa:
Get your pre-registration in early, the location and size of our area on the show field is determined by the number of cars we have pre-registered. In addition, it is cheaper if you pre-register, after the cut-off date, the price goes up $10 :omg: a car. Last year we had over 50 Vipers attend, lets make this a record year. We are hoping to have a special guest attend this year, stay tuned for more information as we get closer. Please remember to pre-register under the VIPER CLUB OF AMERICA name, do NOT use your local region name, in order to get credit for the club, we must register under the National Club. You can use the attached link to register on-line
Carlisle Events All-Chrysler Nationals. Experience The Cars. The People. The Excitement.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out for me

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to hear you are going Ian! I'm booked and will be there too. Now all we have to do is get Tom to go. I PM'd him about it last week. :2tu:

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to hear you are going Ian! I'm booked and will be there too. Now all we have to do is get Tom to go. I PM'd him about it last week. :2tu:

Sounds good Brian! I'm going to work on a few other local snakes as well.

Where did you book a room?

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pizza just outside the main gate. Wish we had some here in Georgia.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good Brian! I'm going to work on a few other local snakes as well.

Where did you book a room?

Book your room at Ramada Limited on Bentcreek Road in Mechanicsburg. That is where most of our local club is staying. Here is the link:

Ramada | Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania Hotel | Mechanicsburg, PA 17050 | Near ATTRACTIONS :, ABC Bowling (1 mile) & Twin Pond Ice Skating (1 mile)

Book ASAP before it fills up! Most are going up Thursday. Yes, work on some more locals! I'm going to PM Tom again. :D

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make sure you register for Carlisle under the Viper Club of America name, I spoke with the folks at the fairgrounds last week and she had no one registered at the time...except for me:D

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I booked my Galaxie County Sedan on Ford Nationals and the Viper on Chrysler Nationals.
(with VCA, the Viper that is...)

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carmen,

Not sure when you spoke with them, but I registered with Carlisle on Friday, February 27th. I'm looking at the registration paper right now...it reads "Club: Viper Club of America".

Brian

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I booked my Galaxie County Sedan on Ford Nationals and the Viper on Chrysler Nationals.
(with VCA, the Viper that is...)

Thanks Laurie....throw some stripes on the Galaxie, we can slip it in with the Viper trucks, its about the same length:D

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carmen,

Not sure when you spoke with them, but I registered with Carlisle on Friday, February 27th. I'm looking at the registration paper right now...it reads "Club: Viper Club of America".

Brian

Thanks Brian, I will be checking with them periodically to see how we are doing, the girl that is working there is new this year, so I might have to stay after them to keep things straight

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The PROWLER too!!! That's great!!! But what about that new mini van? She's going to be feeling neglected. ;)

OK...send me on a guilt trip Brian, I will really miss my van this year. It will really be tough for me to pack for Carlisle without the van. I'm used to taking half of my closet and everything but the kitchen sink for the party room at the hotel...only because I always drove my van to this event. The Viper doesn't have much trunk space, and the Prowler has none! :omg: It will be a challenge, but I think I can do it!

Denny and I are looking forward to all of this year's events with all of our great Viper friends!:drive:

Ginger

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brian, how many Vipers are you bringing to Carlisle;).....you aren't having a fourth child are you...there are rumors that need to be put to rest:D

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, we have decided we are stopping at 3 children. We've had enough diaper changing and sleepless nights. :D

But, we did order a new stroller:

You must be registered for see images

For this one, we will need to give up one of the other "children" for adoption. :( But, I couldn't resist. Sure hope they build it.
http://www.mtcpro.com/viper/small_yellowacr.jpg

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, we have decided we are stopping at 3 children. We've had enough diaper changing and sleepless nights. :D

But, we did order a new stroller:

You must be registered for see images

For this one, we will need to give up one of the other "children" for adoption. :( But, I couldn't resist. Sure hope they build it.

Have you ever considered adopting and older child...maybe one in their mid 50s:eater:

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.

Carmen - Adopt...sure! At least we won't have to change your diapers, at least not yet. :lmao:

Ian - Where would you get the idea this was a track car? It's a stroller...see the handle on the back? ;)

See you guys soon. Ian, if you get a chance, give Tom a call and talk him into Carlisle. I've PM'd him a couple times...he's probably sick of me by now. Did you book your room yet?

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, Brian I could stare at that stroller all day if it was sitting in my garage.

I'll give Tom a call, but you know he doesn't make the decisions anymore. We'll have to ask his better half.

Damn, I knew I forgot something. I will call the hotel today!! Thanks for the reminder.

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, I knew I forgot something. I will call the hotel today!! Thanks for the reminder.

Ian - Glad to hear you are coming to Carlisle. If you haven't already called the hotel, you might want to check the rates, or book this hotel on line before you call as sometimes the rates differ. However, don't get locked into the "Stay for 3 and get 20% off" program. I booked our room long ago with this program and now the rates are cheaper and I can't change the reservation. :mad:

Ginger

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just an FYI, I called today and we are showing 14 cars pre-registered

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, Brian I could stare at that stroller all day if it was sitting in my garage.

I'll give Tom a call, but you know he doesn't make the decisions anymore. We'll have to ask his better half.

Hey guys I want to go, but I need to get the honeymoon scheduled soon and may be gone during Carlisle. I should know the dates soon.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I want to go, but I need to get the honeymoon scheduled soon and may be gone during Carlisle. I should know the dates soon.

What better place to honeymoon that Carlisle!!! :D

Tell her as an added bonus, you will take her to beautiful Niagara Falls Sept 17-20th.;)

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tell her as an added bonus, you will take her to beautiful Niagara Falls Sept 17-20th.;)

Brian you beat me to it....what could be better, in fact we are using the Niagara trip to celebrate the 29th anniversary of my wifes 21st birthday.:D

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dont laugh, we took engagement trip from Bermuda (thats where I lived) to Carlisle.
Once the wife found out what it was all about, it was too late...:lmao::lmao:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21