Chuck fulfills lifelong dream!

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After many years of driving slow red vipers, Chuck finally gets his hands on the fastest. A Yellow ACR

chuckwhole.jpg

chuck1.jpg

As you can see, Chuck is thrilled to finally get behind a truly fast car!

Went up yesterday with my brother for an oil change and a check-up of my brother's new to him Viper.
Great day up in South Salem.
Thanks to Rob and Chuck for excellent work as always.

chucknrob.jpg

together.jpg

sidebyside.jpg

As you can see my brother has a slow red too but you have to forgive him, its his first and he isn't ready for the full speed of YELLOW :D

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one but two yellow Vipers in the shop...business must be really slow. :D You see that Chad? I made a joke about slow Vipers. ;)

OP
OP
P

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm proud to be part of the group that bought a color of car that more than one isolated person wanted. Do the math... They don't make many of what no one wants :rolleyes:

Hey Dave, keep thinking that
You must be registered for see images
Baaaa....Baaaaa!

F

FrgMstr

At least you got smart and covered up as much of that yellow as you could with black. Good move, just a bit more to go and you will not be embarrassed any more and then you will not have to park so far away from the red one. ;) :D

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm proud to be part of the group that bought a color of car that more than one isolated person wanted. Do the math... They don't make many of what no one wants :rolleyes:

On the contrary, it would appear to me you have done all you could to make your red car NOT look like other red cars.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am constantly traumatized by this event I witnessed where 4 yellow Vipers were unable to evade a parked train. Fortunately no one would buy a yellow Viper so there were no injuries.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
P

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah the slowcamotive. All you Red fans need to find other modes of transportation to try and keep up with the superior yellow cars.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's so cute to see two slower car color owners tease each other.

The only car color I like less than white, is yellow, and once again, the Viper has done to yellow, what it did for me with white ... made it look awesome. It's amazing, there's simply no bad color for this car. It really does take a Dolphin on the hood before it starts to look bad.

Can't believe I'm saying this about a yellow car, but looks great to me, love to see it in person, as the viper IMO looks twice as good in person as in a pic for some reason.

F

FrgMstr

Truly, the only color I don't like on the Viper is black. Hides the beautiful lines of the car too much. And I own black cars....but not a black Viper.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In a show of professional courtesy, I will now make a red joke. What is Chuck pointing at in picture #2? Is there a red Viper behind him? :omg::D

When I sat down in her, thats the direction I felt like I was going in! :confused:

Peter, I talked to your Brother and he said when you guys got to that private track, he blew your doors in and he is trying to talk you into putting some red on yours! :lmao:

About time he owned up and admitted it...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Next your going to tell me, that it is faster driving on the wrong side of the road? :nono:

Copperhead133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can all say any color Viper is fast, but my info being a viper tech goes as follows Red is fast, Yellow is a little Faster, blue and green are the same as red but copper is the fastest.:lmao: