Cincinnati Activities

kgrif

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got my news letter from the Ohio VCA and most of the stuff is way far away. I haven't even seen another Viper in months around here! Is there ANYTHING going on close here that I can attend? I need to have a little Viper interaction!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
As David has posted above...the V-10 Nat's are getting close. Several Ind/Ky members have indicated to me that they plan to go to Bowling Green...LINK UP, and go together !!!

Keep your eye on the dialogue with our guys in Cincy and Northern KY...feel free to attend the events closer to you.
This year, we have had a lunch in Cincy (hosted by one of our members at an auto show), a meeting/ski outing in Lawrenceberg, a tech session this past weekend in Lexington...and MORE to come !!!

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
kgrif-

i'm all for it! the wife and i are taking ours out saturday if you want to try to hook up. weather is supposed to be nice. would love to cruise around. i know rick (graphitegts) would be in! as for the v-10 nationals, i'm gonna have to wait for columbus as my wife is carrying #3!!! :2tu:

i'll pm you my phone numbers.....

btw, just put on the new mgw short shifter tonight. looks sweet. get the ebc's on early next week! can't wait for the warm weather! it'll be here before you know it!

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Randy,
How abt heading south Sat.
There is a great loop that I run; 75 to the split; 71 to exit 62; back up 127; stop at Kroger's lot in Union for pop; then home.
Right now I have my new lowrider on my mind. Bought a '63 Plymouth last night in Birmingham; total redo; killer stereo; lakes pipes; California smoothies; pushbutton shift; Viper red. This car is almost as redneck as I am.
Open up the lakes, put on some shades, crank up Santana, roll down the windows, and cruise down Madison Ave., w/three other local gringos. Life good.

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Randy- I'm in the Bridgetown area... we're thinking dinner somewhere...

Rick- you're too funny.... were/are you a stoner in the day? we could cruise south if you're into it.....

peace lol

dan

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be out and about this weekend. Let me know if you guys hook up. I might be able to drop by.

Another question...

Summer cruise in's? Where are the hot spots on the weekends? Anyplace where the rice cars stay away? I hate those pesky little bugs.

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's organize a loosely-knit Viper car show.
A type of community event where we provide photos of kids sitting in the cars; raise money for some charity or collect food for the poor.
We'll blast some music; circle the lot and charge $10 for charity; have a rep from that charity. Sell brats. Get news coverage. Could we get 20 Vipers???
Hey, I have a local charity in mind, the Hispanic Resource Center.
1. How many Vipers w/i 75 miles
2. Who has experience with this?
3. Must do in KY because this state is cool (just kidding)

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
allright... all cincy area viper owners email here.

[email protected]

i am going to set up a personal address book. when we all want to go cruisin or get something local going we can shoot each other emails. feel free to include phone numbers, i will put together a spreadsheet. also tell me what part of town, as this is usually the first question. can kinda be like an informal cincy area semi sorta vca region......

:2tu:

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
email sent. cincy is rising to the top. First event will be in Marge's honor! We'll do our own t-shirts, no, we'll do blazers. We'll all have blazers with vertical stripes.
We'll be a force.

CincyKen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dan,
Email sent. Count me in.
As a matter of fact I am going to get the snake out right now.

Cincinnati Ken
2001 ACR Saphire/Silver

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dropped the snake off at glenway dodge this afternoon. tim schutte's putting on ecb's, checkin some things that might be able to be done via the new dc via chuck tator extended warranty, changin some fluids among other things... then i take her monday to schmoe's for a sweet detailing to get some swirls, light scratches left from the original owner... gonna look sweet! :2tu:

i'll be set for some cruisin, parties, meetings, dinners, lunches, etc! ....i mean, hold on, the misses is due 4-16-04 w/ #3! she doesn't care, she loves the viper! she's so good, we'll be takin the snake out sat. night if it's nice out! let's get something scheduled! yesssssssssssss!!!!!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :2tu: :headbang: :headbang:

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey 'nnati guys and gals; when we get abt 25 area members enrolled, we should do our own local area forum. 2kviper is already collecting names and emails. At the drop of a hat, we could do a midnight run or whatever. Could do oilchanges, detailing, and etc., as a group.

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
11 official members in the 'nati viper nation.... i know there are lot's more... seriously, i'll keep the tally, so keep the names, info, etc. coming..... how old is this post? not old, like i said, many more in the tristate vicinity.... how many times have you been cruisin and wanted to have another viper in your sights or rearview..... this is how we do it... isn't that a song.... bad song.. too late, too many..... anyway,

how 'bout fountain square at noon on saturday? we can line as many vipers in front of the westin, tiffanys, saks 5th ave. and carew tower as we can fit....

ahhhhh, yeah............

:headbang:

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
kgrif,
Honestly, after looking out the window at the dark skies and the 24 degree temps for four months, I don't think I could stop to eat while my big beautiful graphite torquemonster sat waiting outside. Let's do some driving.
We could head to CVG, where I know of some free parking spaces; then down SR20; RT18; 237 to RT8; whatever.
Not supposed to rain Sat. I'd like to drive a couple hours then wash mine down.
2kviper - added any names to the list?

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Glad to see you guys starting to cook...will try to send Dan, Rick a segregated e-mail list of tri-state fellow members in AM (hopefully).

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No plans 'cause a major front is coming in. We'll see if it clears up tomorrow.
2k needs to break in his new pads.

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dr. Roof. I spent two hours sitting in traffic in your fair city today near the Snyder Freeway. They cuffed four guys and sat them on the side of I-71, mm#10. What happened?