Cincinnati Activities

OP
OP
K

kgrif

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am heading out now to the kings auto mall area then have to play golf with the wife but I got a couple of hours. I am going to hang at aces and eights for a few. It's 10 now and I am heading out. Maybe I will catch one of you there.

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
2K, give me your cell phone on IM it to me. Dan Flanigan is going on the road also today. I can try to scare up another car her in Xenia and meet you down there.
Tony

OP
OP
K

kgrif

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where is the email list of all the Nati folks. I am determined to get something going here! Need to see some other Vipers! By the way I tooled around all weekend and did not see one of my fellow viper drivers the whole time. These things are rare!

LotsaHP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got back. I can feel the sunburn already. I went by Aces and Eights, but didn't see anyone, I was running late anyways though so I just went to *******. Maybe next weekend.

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to aces and eights around 1 pm. met tony and his viper tech bobby. good people and a sweet s/c roe! took a fast ride down 71 to 275. top speed around 120.... got some pic's but don't know how to post 'em!

let's get a solid game plan for next weekend, weather permitting!

randy/kgrif, i sent an email this am!!!! sorry we missed ya!!!!!

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think next weekend will have to be a bit more planned. Meeting in North Cincinnati is fair (but open to anyplace) as it seems we have a few owners from the Dayton area that would like to join in. Aces and Eights is a cool spot as we seem to have alrady adopted the place.

I think a planned event that includes an initial place to meet/hang out,check out each others rides, take some pictures etc, then a cruise to someplace interesting and then a nice restaurant with a Viper friendly parking lot to finish off the day.

We also need to keep our ears to the pavement for cruise in's and car shows this summer.

AndyR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dropped the snake off at glenway dodge this afternoon. tim schutte's putting on ecb's, checkin some things that might be able to be done via the new dc via chuck tator extended warranty, changin some fluids among other things... then i take her monday to schmoe's for a sweet detailing to get some swirls, light scratches left from the original owner

Stop by Webbie Pooh's and say Hi on your way Dan. I'll be working Monday 9-5. I'd drive the Viper, but it looks like it is back to rainy weather :(

I've been out of town since Wedsnday, so I missed some good driving weather.

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Let's consider rotating a north 'nati run then a north KY run. This could draw central Ohio guys and Lexington folk. I had fun cruising 75 today and saw scads of Vettes but not even one Viperrrrrrrrrr.
Lot more fun when there are other Viper cousins cruising.
Made the mistake of parking in my driveway and a guy on a sportbike stopped and spent 1.5 hrs. talking about the car until I had to go.
RRR

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I enjoyed both days riding in your area, Dan and Toby like to go fast so its fun trying to keep up. A trip from Aces and Eights down toward Ripley should be able to scare up some twisty back roads for us. North KY has some great roads also. Plan ahead and we will try to get more Dayton cars to join in. Again, Dan and Toby, thanks, we ejoyed meeting you.
Tony

S

SUN RA KAT

9:35 PM and a day late I find out about all this. Feces. :(

Hey Kenny,

I posted a thread over at the alley about this too. Where have you been?

Maybe next time.

I was out Vipering both Saturday and today, taking advantage of the fine Ohio weather instead of being at my computer finding out where the rest of Ohio's Vipers were at. I saw this thread earlier in the week and forgot about it due to the fact my wife had made some rather unreasonable requests to extort money from me in order to finalize the Seperation Agreement to end our marriage (at her request, BTW). This should have been taken care of months ago when she first gave me the Christmas present of her moving out and the marriage is dead, but she dawdled all these months and now that I'm giving her until my birthday - this Thursday - to present me with something that I can sign or I will probabbly sue her for divorce and she can this kiss her disillussionment goodbye.

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
9:35 PM and a day late I find out about all this. Feces. :(

Hey Kenny,

I posted a thread over at the alley about this too. Where have you been?

Maybe next time.

I was out Vipering both Saturday and today, taking advantage of the fine Ohio weather instead of being at my computer finding out where the rest of Ohio's Vipers were at. I saw this thread earlier in the week and forgot about it due to the fact my wife had made some rather unreasonable requests to extort money from me in order to finalize the Seperation Agreement to end our marriage (at her request, BTW). This should have been taken care of months ago when she first gave me the Christmas present of her moving out and the marriage is dead, but she dawdled all these months and now that I'm giving her until my birthday - this Thursday - to present me with something that I can sign or I will probabbly sue her for divorce and she can this kiss her disillussionment goodbye.

I hope everything works out for you Kenny.

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy- where is webbie pooh's???????? definitely swing by! i usually go to jeff's, as it's so close to my house, however, i'm open to supporting my viper brother!!! btw, just added your email address to the 'nati viper nation email distribution list!

tony- had a blast yesterday. bobby's seems like a great guy. your snake is mean! love it. we need to do that more often

kenny- sorry about your breakup. hang in there man... we've all been there in some manner. never been divorced, but have been through a few breakups...

toby- we'll get together soon! thx for the note(s).

rick- i'm indifferent if i go north or south. south is acutally a bit closer, but i like the drive north! we've got all spring/summer!

hopefully this weekend will be a go. sat. and yesterday just got me going!

:2tu:

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll do some north, but the truth is, I almost never even go to 'nati. My parents and work are in KY and I usually head south.
I moved here a few years ago and love the area, except for the cold.
Also, you may recall that I have access to a garage with heat, water and lowrise lift, should you guys need to get under you cars for inspection or cleaning. Could do that on a Sat. then do a drive.

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys notice that the Atlanta guys have oil change parties? What, maybe music, hot dogs, pop, videos?
I guess that Atlanta, what, rocks, maybe?

AndyR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan, I'm right around the corner from Schmoe's. From Schmoe's, go down Nolan to Harrison, turn right 1 block on the left. 4112 Harrison.

mqmapgend.gif

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy-

We've probably met! I know exactly where you are. Been through quite a few times! I will definitely come through next time i have her out! talk soon!

dan

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will do, Randy.
It's almost comical how eager some of us are to roll. I'm like a kid on the morning of his birthday when a warm Sat. rolls around and my car is gassed up. My maturity goes out the window.
I wish I could be more like 2k. He's so mature and reserved and suave and professional. I bet that when he wants, he CAN drive 55.
This from a guy who has to attend Driving School Monday night. I HATE driving school!

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's almost comical how eager some of us are to roll. I'm like a kid on the morning of his birthday when a warm Sat. rolls around and my car is gassed up. My maturity goes out the window. I wish I could be more like 2k This from a guy who has to attend Driving School Monday night. I HATE driving school!

Rick-

you crack me up... knowing your comical side, i will show this to wifey and tell her you are serious... maybe i'll get her to watch the kids more, while i go out and maturely drive the torque monster! lol....

dan

OP
OP
K

kgrif

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, it's Wed night and it has rained for three days and will rain Thur and Fri too! "They" say Sat and Sun OK, but they can't predict that sh&t will stink so who knows, but if by chance the lousy weather in this little part of the world clears up and maybe even we see the sun, what are we going to do. Let's get something going Sat and set a time etc..

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What the flip is wrong with south of the Mason-Dixon? It's part of the U.S. last time I checked. Kings Island is half a tank of gas from my quarters.
What is all this constant Aces and Eights jargon?
WHERE ARE YOU KY GUYS? I'll even run with a Vette (long as it's blown).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi