Cincinnati Activities

OP
OP
K

kgrif

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well let's see another weekend of plans ruined by the suc_as@ weather here in the midwest. This has got to be the shi_iest weather in the freakin universe! The whole world can have a big high with clear skys and warm weather and there will be a huge tu_d cloud hanging over this area! Next comes a month of billions of cicadas crashing into everything and squealing! Bug guts everywhere! Maybe I will be able to drive my car sometime in July. A grand a month for a car that just sits in the garage through sleet, snow, rain, salt, thunderstorms, semi trucks and cicadas. GEEEEZZZZZZZ!!!!!!

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
kgrif,
I feel the pain. And to think I moved here by choice. I used to live in a climate where it rarely got below 40 and didn't rain in the summers, but I moved here.
Guess we'll make the best of it and maybe we'll appreciate the nice days even more. That is, until I move to Rancho Santa Margarita, CA, or wherever.
This explains why our cars are low mileaged.
Maybe there will be a break in the "cloudcover".

OP
OP
K

kgrif

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Will retire in FL! Checked the weather there (Sarasota) 10 days of sun and the high 70's. People take for granted there that they can drive their toys anytime they want to. Here you can plan NOTHING! No wonder I have a 2000 with less than 1900 miles on it!

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm encouraged. Now I will have someone to visit in FL when the weather is bad since my mom and dad sold their place in PCB, FL. They got a lot of rain though.

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
weather stinks! I have driven my new ACR a total of about 30 miles in the past 2 months. Don't even get me started on the bug thing. :rolleyes:

Sarasota is a sweet place to be. Our family has a few condo's down there and we have been traveling down there for 25 years (since I was a kid). I would move yesterday if I could to a nice water front home but the school system down right *****.

Kgrif...what part of town do you live in? I think I have seen your GTS before.

I am in Mason. Last year I was in a 96 GTS but I sold it for a solid red 2001 ACR with 500 miles on her.

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's late, but the pads are sweet, despite my side sill bum out... let's do a sunday blow out. that will give us all a chance to sleep a bit (it's almost 2 am now) ok maybe me some time to sleep, then cruise sunday at high noon. let's meet on fountain square! seriously, if it's nice, fountain square at noon~

:2tu:

who's in?????

OP
OP
K

kgrif

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Toby, I am in Amberly Village area and I go up to Mason all the time to Kings auto mall, costco etc.. Would love to see the ACR!

OP
OP
K

kgrif

Viper Owner
Reaction score
2KViper, I am up for almost anything, but isn't the parking non existent around fountain square?

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The sun just peeked out and the roads are starting to dry off...if it stays this way I will be heading out today around 1:00 or so.

Kgrif, or anyone else for that matter...if you heading out today...lets hook up.

Sorry 2k, but no interest in taking my ride downtown. Although if planned right it would be cool to be able to park our cars in front of the fountain for some cool pictures.

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm not worried about a little water and dirt today, I just want to get it out and drive. Toby, where are you headed? Anybody?

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no place special. I wanted to find a place to take some pictures and maybe a bite to eat but that's it.

If you wanted to drive down and meet me I am up for it. I thought about taking a drive to Lebanon or maybe south to Indian Hill/Kenwood area and just mess around. There is a 360 Ferrari around the Kenwood area that always seems to be out no the weekends and it would be fun show him who is boss. :)

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got back too...Had a great time with VIPR GTS and his Viper Tech friend.

Too bad his GTS is so quiet and slow or I would have had a better time. :) :) His s/c is such a drag on that whimpy V10. (stirring the ***)

I will have a thread with a few pics later tonight over at the other Viper boards.

Too bad it was just two Vipers, maybe next time.

OP
OP
K

kgrif

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK so now I am pissed at the weather man who can not predicit that the sun will come up tomorrow. We could have done something cool! Did anyone show at the Harley place off exit 25 on 71 North? I just tooled around a bit and took the wife to PF Changs for Chinese. Anything going on tomorrow?

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today is a taste of the glorious summer to come.
If I could get some of you guys to come park in front of my house, maybe on the way somewhere, it would flip out my neighbors. I would like to see their faces. I've had many cars (#56 should arrive w/i 2 wks), but none gets the attention on Morningside Drive that my Dodge does.
Driving for the first time with some other Vipers a couple weeks ago was fabulous. Can't imagine driving with 8-10 to hook up with some Louisville guys, maybe.

OP
OP
K

kgrif

Viper Owner
Reaction score
toby, I actually did get down there but not till 3:30 or so. Figured it was too late but tried anyway. definately include me next time. Maybe a cruise up to Quaker Steak and Lube in Dayton.

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
toby, I actually did get down there but not till 3:30 or so. Figured it was too late but tried anyway. definately include me next time. Maybe a cruise up to Quaker Steak and Lube in Dayton.

We came back around 3:45 and pulled into Ruby Tuesday right next door to the Harley place. We must have missed each other by minutes.

My picture thread is posted over at viper alley.com in the viper discussion area.

what is Quaker Steak and Lube?

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry i missed ya'll yesterday. family committments. i'm ready to roll today though. graphitegts (rick r) is available after 1:30, i'm ready pretty much anytime... sent an email to the 'nati area nation.....

let's goooooooooooooooo

:2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi