Cincinnati Activities

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Rick, I can't speak for the KY group...but I have been busy sending out YOUR newsletter...please NOTE the special insert from Fellow Member David "Dr. Roof" Boggs concerning the V-10 Nat'ls. Seems to me that a trip to Bowling Green 4/16-or 4/17 (or both) would make a GREAT run for all the Greater Cinci folks... I know some Indy area folks are going...REV IT UP !!!!

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi guys!

assuming good weather on saturday, i'm meeting a freind around 2 pm. kgrif, i'll be right by you!

take Ronald Reagan East to Ridge Rd. (east of I75)
-take a right off the exit onto Ridge
-stay on Ridge until you come to Section (it's the 2nd stop light)
-go right on Section and take to the first stop sign which is Fair Oaks.
-go right on Fair Oaks
-when you come to the mailboxes veer to the right and Meadow Brook is the first street on the left.

let me know if yall can make it!

:2tu:

OP
OP
K

kgrif

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK so let's set up something definate. How about 11:00 meet, then lunch a brief cruise the done. What do you say?
I don't care where we meet. Just let me know.

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ran-

meet me at 7261 Meadow Brook Dr. it's my partner's house he is restoring. he's not seen the snake, so i was going to go over around 2 pm. does that not work for you?

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am painting tomorrow but could get out for a while if the weather is nice.

I won't be able to get out for long but if you guys are out and about I could at least hang out for a bit.

Afternoon is fine...just let me know a time and I will take a break from painting.

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I'm typing on my knees, pleading w/you yanks to point your harmonic balancers SOUTH. Otherwise, I'm hooking up w/some Civics w/10" exhausts and green neon tubes, and cruising all the WC Lounges in he whole area.
(Any Lexington guys readin' this, who want to do some ridetime?)
Newport on the Levee rocks big.

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About a 90-min run dn 75, over to 71 to exit 62, back up 42;
north on 75 to 275 then 71 to exit 5 to Newport.

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everybody...I get back Tuesday. Anyone know of anyone who is hiring? I figure, the sooner I work, the faster I get money...( for obvious reasons ).

( Business Economics Degree with focus in Operations Management )

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went solo today for about 50 miles. Great day.
Have you ever noticed your rate of respiration at a stop light? Each time I stopped, I noted thst I was breathing hard.
You guys see a lot of cops out?
(Come on 2k, one more post and you'll join the VCA 100 Club. Then you'll only be 900 behind 'Cisco.)
Hey 'Cisco "si usted habla espanol, entonces es facil a encontrar un trabajo en mi ciudad. ?Habla usted?"

OP
OP
K

kgrif

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice to meet Ken, Dan and Toby today. Let's plan a drive somewhere for lunch in a couple of weeks. OOT this next weekend.

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2k; you met kgrif today, so tell me, why does he always mention eating when he gets together. I'm way overweight and I just talk about driving. I should be talking about eating. (I'll bet kgrif is skinny. How ironic.)

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Graphite - You puedo hablar, y escribir mejor que 99% de las personas que "creen" que pueden hacer lo mismo. Si tienes un trabajo para mi, or sabes alguien que necesita busca trabajadores, estoy aqui...estoy listo....Answer you question?...lol

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Muy bien. Yo tengo un amigo quien es el presidente de un banco en KY del norte. En los estados unidos es importante a hablar "la idioma de dios" poque mas de trienta miliones personas hablan la idioma de espanola. Me gusta la idioma pero es una idioma muy dificil.
Tu tengas un pm.

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
francisco- email is fine. no worries. we should do lunch sometime to talk about what you enjoy. i guess the first thing to ask yourself is if you could work for a bank? 10 years ago, i told myself that i could do it for 2 years max, and here it is 10 years +

rick- randy is a slim guy! also a fellow banker! very cool... we had a good time today! can't wait to have 10 vipers on the road at once.. cool thing is, the cops can only get one of us, right!!!!!!!!!! :2tu:

toby caught up w/ us at the end of the day... sweet acr...

ken's acr is awesome. 2100+ miles on it. came from san diego.