City got his Custom 08

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That BAZ and his satellite photos...:D:D:D!
AWESOME car, Scott...WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL worth the wait, doncha think?
Would love to hear YOUR impressions of the '08...betcha can't wait to pick 'er up! :2tu: ~juli

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, thanks everyone! I'm just hoping others on the '08 wait list get their cars soon. As much as it's a great feeling that my new Viper is sitting at Tator's, I'm feeling for all those still waiting.

I hear the factory's shutting down again on Monday for at least a week, which isn't going to help much.

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful ride,LOTS of LUCK....:cool::cool: Iam not a wing man but I really like the way it looks because of its low profile....Wish the aero package did not cost so much as I would think about it for my coupe...

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay the Satalite was busy monitoring british intelligence....
But i got it back....

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited by a moderator:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GAWD that looks good! Nothing like the smell of a brandspanking new car and the ****** of FINALLY getting it after such an agonising long wait :D
We will be expecting more pics if not a professional photoshoot plus a driver's report after you're done with your non-stop stint getting away with the break-in miles :eater:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful ride,LOTS of LUCK....:cool::cool: I am not a wing man but I really like the way it looks because of its low profile....Wish the aero package did not cost so much as I would think about it for my coupe...
Now there's an honest (and courteous) man! There's so much I don't like about some folks cars when they post them up asking for comments (as if they're really interested in hearing anything but compliments).....but I'd NEVER actually post it up. I always find it funny to read all the "just beautiful" comments when you just know there's an equal amount of members biting their lips! LOL

I happen to agree with you. I don't like the look of a wing on most cars. In this case, the rear end of the conv. is just so plain (IMO) that this mostly poser addition adds at least something. I also agree that it's modest height and size makes it look more stock and "natural". I think a black wing on a black car is also less obvious?

It is expensive. :(

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I should think so with this green stripe.............

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like your half way there Chuck.... Good job mate that means scott can give it what for on the way home...

Theres not many main dealers that would do a full break in procedure for there customers....

You must be registered for see images

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now there's an honest (and courteous) man! There's so much I don't like about some folks cars when they post them up asking for comments (as if they're really interested in hearing anything but compliments).....but I'd NEVER actually post it up. I always find it funny to read all the "just beautiful" comments when you just know there's an equal amount of members biting their lips! LOL

I happen to agree with you. I don't like the look of a wing on most cars. In this case, the rear end of the conv. is just so plain (IMO) that this mostly poser addition adds at least something. I also agree that it's modest height and size makes it look more stock and "natural". I think a black wing on a black car is also less obvious?

It is expensive. :(

Thanks for your kind reply,lol...I would have bought a vert but I love the look of the rear on the coupe.Your combo of colors and stripes and aero package make it one of the nicest Viper verts that I have seen as far as pics!!! Wish I could see it in person, and to think I spent 46 yrs living 30 mins from Tators and I only owned covettes:( I have been living in PC,Utah for 4 yrs now and have owned 3 Vipers,lol......I have to become more like you and DRIVE my car instead of just looking at it....Again enjoy in good health...Kevin:headbang:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for your kind reply,lol...I would have bought a vert but I love the look of the rear on the coupe.Your combo of colors and stripes and aero package make it one of the nicest Viper verts that I have seen as far as pics!!! Wish I could see it in person, and to think I spent 46 yrs living 30 mins from Tators and I only owned covettes:( I have been living in PC,Utah for 4 yrs now and have owned 3 Vipers,lol......I have to become more like you and DRIVE my car instead of just looking at it....Again enjoy in good health...Kevin:headbang:

So give Jeff Lemke a call for a coupe rear end conversion on a vert ;) If I recall correctly it has already been done at least once.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Scott...
A well worthwhile wait..Thought you were getting it tomorrow (Sunday)..........

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one will mistake THAT for a vette! Super nice ride, Scott, and it was good to meet ya at Chuck's last week.

~Craig

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala