Clay Bars

motor602

Enthusiast
Reaction score
some clay bars come in a kit with cleaner wax and instant detailer as the lubricant. are instant detailer and quick detailer the same. can i use quick detailer with the clay bar, cuz i dont want to buy a whole kit if i already have somethin that will work.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
...and with the Zaino clay bar, use Zaino wash diluted in water, placed in a sprayer...works well...to confirm, ask Sal Zaino.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve-Indy:
...and with the Zaino clay bar, use Zaino wash diluted in water, placed in a sprayer...works well...to confirm, ask Sal Zaino.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just met with a Zaino dealer in the Chicago area Monday night and this is exactly how he showed me on his car. I could not believe how quick and easy the whole process was.

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get more use out of clay bar on my everyday driver and have never used it on my viper.

I only drive the car on weekend and never really gets that dirty. But it is nice to have around when you get some nasty road grime or tar. Practice on your everyday driver first before trying your viper.

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim,

Yes it is worth it. I would use it on a brand new car with no miles. Contamination needs to come off before you polish the car. It is easy to do. You can do all the glass and plastics also.