Clear Bra Question

red94viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend an installer for a clear bra in Southeast Florida, preferably in Palm Beach. Just got a 2002 FE and want to keep it as good as it looks now. Any help is greatly appreciated.

WICKDXS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Recommendation:
Don't use the 3M I had it installed on 2 cars, an Audi Allroad and my wife's new Mercedes SLK, both looked like a they had bad case of Orange Peel. After less than 500 mile on the SLK the film split, the company who installed it said it was a rock chip (NOT) and was unwilling to cover replacement under warranty, so the local Mercedes dealer who had it installed refunded the our money and quit doing business with them.

We went with a product called Clear Shield I think this is the web site http://www.clearshield.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/Product.Home, it is very hard to see and so far with 4,000 mile we have had no issues. In my research I also heard good things about a product called Llumina???, a quick Google search did not show any sites so I must have spelled it wrong. Unfortunately there was not an installer in my local area.

A word to the wise stay away from any 3M products for paint protection.

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend an installer for a clear bra in Southeast Florida, preferably in Palm Beach. Just got a 2002 FE and want to keep it as good as it looks now. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Yes, in Palm Beach County, call Pepi Feliu from Auto Supershield 561-367-0101.
He is located in Boca Raton at 300 NW 3rd Court.
Just south of NW 20th Street, between NW 2nd Avenue and Dixie Hwy.

I clearbra'd everything except the wife.

:cool:

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I liked the 3M product. It was originally developed for Desert Storm to use on helicopter blades so it's really tough. However it's really difficult to install so you have to stretch the crap out of it to look smooth. Maybe during the stretching it developed a thin spot and eventually split.

That's why it's difficult to find installers cause it's labor intensive and there's a high rate of call back.

Steve 02/RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used Autoshield in Boca about 1 year ago and was pleased with his product and installation. If you have any questions about it PM me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery