Clutch pedal problems on my 95 RT...Help.

vipurrman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm starthing to have problems depressing the clucth pedal on my 1995 RT. To get the starter to engage, I have to push (Finesse!) the pedal to the right to get past what feels like a sticking point. Is there some sort of bushing/linkage replacement kit available, or just a replacement kit for the hydraulic portion. There is no leakage of hydraulic fluid inside, or outside of the firewall. The clutch reservoir is full of fluid as well, which leads me to believe it's some kind of bushing or linkage problem. The transmission was replaced just over 12k miles ago, at which time I had a new stock clutch & pressure plate put in as well......Thank god it was still covered under the extended warranty. If anybody else has had this problem, I'd sure appreciate hearing what the fix was for you. Finally, I've looked at the Parts Rack online catalog, but didn't find anything. I've ordered several things from you Jon B.....so if you happen to read this post and have something to fix this, please let me know.

Thanks

Steve J.

e-mail: [email protected] :eek:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187