Columbus, 9-18

Pat_L_96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The NSCA is running their last race of the season at National Trail. A race within a race for Vipers and Vettes will run on Saturday. Go to www.nsca-racing for details. The race is called the American Super Car Challenge. They were expecting upwards of 8 Vipers smacking some Vette tail. Hope to see you there.

Edgar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is there a drag for Vipers in Columbus this weekend.

You Betcha!!!

As Pat said above there is a Viper and Vette heads up race. There are several classes you can race.
The NSCA Class is called American Super Car Challenge and the ASCC is broken into five classes based on ET.
Details of the classes and series are on www.rollingthunderz.com/ascc.html

I you are looking to, look me up as I am leaving tomorrow morning to be there bright and early Saturday.

If you are planning to septate, it is $20 for one day and it is not just us but the fast Street race cars on the track with many different classes you can watch that run as quick as 6.5 seconds over 200 mph.

See ya there

Race is at www.nationaltrailraceway.com in Hebron Ohio

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
kgrif, where were you for thee V10 Nats, I don't think anyone from Cincy showed up for the biggest Viper event of the summer in Ohio.

Edgar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Buckeye, we should be doing time trials staring 8:30 am.
Qualifying 11 am and on.

Elimnations around 5 pm mabye 6

OP
OP
K

kgrif

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No I did not. Seems no one from CN ever does anything. (they probably do I seem to miss it all) No caravan going up there?

Edgar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mojo was a no show. Paul was there. I will post a seperat thread with results and videos

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte